Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
So the main parking will be on a field?

How very amateurish!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If the foliage is cut back under the bridge and the height signs moved onto the walls instead of jutting out there is space for 2 lanes of traffic.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
If the foliage is cut back under the bridge and the height signs moved onto the walls instead of jutting out there is space for 2 lanes of traffic.

If all the traffic are smart cars!

I was thinking more of traffic jams with people trying to get into the road and again after the game......I know having events at Falmer, even with e few cars its a bloody nightmare trying to get in and out!
Judging ANY of this on the basis of the current road layout and previous experience is ridiculous.

This is as bad as the gloom-mongers who claimed that no-one would get a ticket if they arrived after 9.00 am on the day tickets went on sale for the play-off final in Cardiff.

Total TOSH.

There is £5 million worth of new road construction and new junction layouts going on. All paid for by SEEDA.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's not a very high bridge.
Palace will be banned from bringing their caravans I presume?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It's not a very high bridge.
Palace will be banned from bringing their caravans I presume?

Wont they be parked on the Race Hill near Wilson Avenue ? :lolol:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I think this thread needs renaming. I have no idea where any of these roads are, where the parking is and I am now questioning what my name is.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
There is another way out from the Falmer scool fields, via Lucraft Rd into 'scoomb.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
Hope this makes it clearer

Yellow = new flyover into Brighton from A27
Blue = existing carraigeway of A270, leading from A27 to a junction where you can either:
a)turn right and go under the newly built flyover to go to Stanmer Park or back onto the A27
b)turn left towards the Falmer School car park
c)continue into Brighton (merges with traffic from the new flyover)
Red = Road leading from Falmer School car park to meet the A270 heading towards the A27 where there will be traffic lights to control the traffic and where you can either turn right and join the A27 or go straight on towards Stanmer Park.

A270 = Lewes Road

Attachments

• aaaaa.bmp
    674.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here