Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The New Players

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Unless by "a brothel" you mean Withdean Stadium, where he has scored. Unlike a lot of our players this season. Which is why we are where we are. Twat

Can you read English or not ?.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
No TWAT, slipping there.

OK I apologise for that comment, it was unnecessary and a very unsportsmanlike thing to say. I retract it.

However, you annoy me anyway, but today takes the piss. These are quality players - but for the most part we have only seen them under White and Booker, who everyone knows are only temporary.

In my opinion, you are wrong on your verdicts on several of the players there (particularly McNulty), and quite frankly I am baffled to how you reached them. I can only assume you have not actually watched the games recently, and are more interested in popularity on a messageboard than real life.

However, how many players have you seen catch on in the first few games. I can't think of names, but there must be loads of Albion signings that have taken a while to settle in, that idiots like you would have shouted out straight away. No wonder no-one wants to play for/manage us.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Clearly US was going fishing with his comments about McNulty, anyone who genuinely thinks he has not started his career with us well and definitely looks like 150k very well spent has no idea what they're talking about, simple as that.

On the McNulty front, has it been said anywhere how serious the injury was that forced him off yesterday? Irrespective of our current player shortage, we don't want him out for long.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here