Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The New Players

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
After a few games whats the verdict on the new players ?.

Craig Davies - waste of space, could not score in a brothel 2.4

Calvin Andrew - looked mustard in his first game and then played out of position, what is he doing now, working in the catering Vans ?. 6.7

Jim McNulty - dissapointing, showed some signs of life today before going off, jury is out 5.2

Burchill - huff and puff but no end product 3.8

Sebastian Carole - good to watch but no end product again 4.9

Jarrett - he may as well have put a red shirt on today as he was playing for them wasn't he ?, Totally useless 1.6

Overall 4.1

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
I wouldn't rate Andrew or Birchall as high but Carole and McNulty i'd bump up a bit, apart from that:thumbsup:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Jim McNulty - dissapointing, showed some signs of life today before going off, jury is out 5.2

How many goals has Carole set up since coming back?

And you are just plain wrong about McNulty who is a class act that must be wondering where it all went wrong for him to end up here.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
McNulty has done NOTHING to make anyone believe he is a class act.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008

Calvin Andrew - looked mustard in his first game and then played out of position, what is he doing now, working in the catering Vans ?. 6.7

Jarrett - he may as well have put a red shirt on today as he was playing for them wasn't he ?, Totally useless 1.6

Overall 4.1

You could not look more biased against Adams if you tried (well you could, you are a Brighton fan after all).

I especially think you're being harsh on McNulty, he looked good today and very comfortable on the ball always looking for a pass not wanting to hoof it every time. Carole has been a lot better for us this time around, he's been more great in recent games than bad. Davies, although should of scored, works very hard and people should not write him off yet, (we even gave Robinson 3 years).

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Overall 4.1

Clear out in the summer i reckon and let a new manager bring in his own players.Most of them are not good enough.

good bye too

McLeod
Carole
Cox 3 month contract like Hammond
Jarrett
Hinshelwood
Hawkins
Hart Mayo
Livermore.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Craig Davies - Looks promising but yet to shine. I think he will form a good partnership with Murray next year - 8

Calvin Andrew - I think a big, strong striker but we don't need him. We have three good strikers - 5

Jim McNulty - Please don't criticise him. He's a class act, and there is no way we could get a better left back than him - 10

Chris Birchall - I think being treated unfairly. For a start he's being played out of position, but secondly I think he has more to offer than Cox. Puts in a much better ball yet is always the first to be subbed - 7

Seb Carole - Yes he may be slightly fragile defensively, but he offeres far more going forward than the rest of our wingers. I think if used correctly, will prove to be a brilliant signing - 8

Jason Jarrett - Poor game today but a massive improve on the rest of our centre midfielders - 9

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
McNulty has done NOTHING to make anyone believe he is a class act.

I'd bet that If Ronaldo played for us you'd still claim that he was poor. Some people have decided that whatever players do, they will moan and knock them down, and yet expect the players to play well.

A bit of positivity for once wouldn't go amiss

chalkmycue

Feb 17, 2009
Mc.Nulty is the best signing we have made since murray im surprised he came here? i would have though a championship club would have been intersted in him?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton

Overall 4.1

Calvin Andrew , Injured, gone back to Palace,
what are the numbers on the end of each line ?

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
Birchall - I think he is overated because of the T&T international thing. Without that he would be recognised as the very ordinary player that he is. No better than what we already have.

Jarrett - runs around a lot but doesn't actually produce much. He's not the midfield player we are so desperate for. Gives the ball away a lot too.

Andrew - I thought he looked OK in the couple of games he had but too early to tell really.

Carole - Pretty much as I remember him first time round. Sometimes he can change a game other times he is very average.

Davies - My biggest disappointment. I thought he was going to be a class act but just doesn't look like he's going to score. People ctiticise Murray for looking lazy but he does what a forward is paid to do - he puts the ball in the net. This bloke doesn't.

McNulty - The pick of the bunch. Our best left back in a long time. Competent defensively and composed on the ball. Tries to pass it out of defence rather than hoof it.

However, it is very difficult when you sign six players to bed them all in and get them and the existing players playing well together. Normally you would only sign six players in the close season. Also made harder by the manager that signed them not being at the club.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
US if you can't see that McNulty is class you may as well give up going to football. You are as spectacularly wrong about him as you were about the credit crunch and housing market.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
US if you can't see that McNulty is class you may as well give up going to football. You are as spectacularly wrong about him as you were about the credit crunch and housing market.

Please explain.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here