Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The New Away shirt....

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
THAT is cracking! Any chance you could add a polo collar to it? just to see what it would look like. . .
It would be like the old red and black kit then:clap:

albion3rdcollarredsponsor.png
albionkit3rdbluesponsorcollar.png

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
I had an idea a while back about using a pair of good old historical Brighton colours, but not in the sense of historical Brighton and Hove Albion colours but in probably the second most important business in Brightons history.

So here is my take on a shirt using the London, Brighton and South Coast Railway colours of olive and "improved engine green" (which is infact not green at all)

Doesnt look too sickly and I doubt it anything else in the league would clash with that :lol:

Attachments

• albion3rd.png
    albion3rd.png
    93.5 KB · Views: 110

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
Some impressive photoshopping there, you did a great job! Reminds me of an old Australia Kit that. Its also alot like our away kit this season, just with green instead of blue.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
Some impressive photoshopping there, you did a great job! Reminds me of an old Australia Kit that. Its also alot like our away kit this season, just with green instead of blue.

Thanks but you did the hard work, I just used photoshops colour replace option that changed the colours :)

Must admit now you say it, it does look alot like an Australian kit

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I had an idea a while back about using a pair of good old historical Brighton colours, but not in the sense of historical Brighton and Hove Albion colours but in probably the second most important business in Brightons history.

So here is my take on a shirt using the London, Brighton and South Coast Railway colours of olive and "improved engine green" (which is infact not green at all)

Doesnt look too sickly and I doubt it anything else in the league would clash with that :lol:

Sorry but that just made me heave....:sick:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here