Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The New Away shirt....

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
The best bit, is that Insider has confirmed there will be no iron-on sponsor. Instead the sponsor will a form a part of the actual shirt design!

Dizzle.

Aug 9, 2008
Perth, Australia
The S on the sponsor logo should be black:afro:

albion3rdblack.png

???

That shirt is quality! I'd certainly buy it.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
For goalkeepers maybe!! Or something that Campos would wear in the early 90's...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
There have been 3 shirts posted in this thread (pink, red/black and green) and I love them all! I would buy any of the 3, all are much better than the sky blue shirt to say the least!

Mar 3, 2004
Hove
We only had that black n green kit for one season I think but was a good period in our history, just amazed we hadnt tried it since. Other than that I would love orange!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
albion3rd.png

i'd buy this!

Lets hope red and black stripes are the new away kit with the blue and yellow kit becoming the 3rd strip. Me and Russ have about 60 red and black balloons stored away ready for the first suitable away game.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
albion3rd.png

i'd buy this!

I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want, I Want,

:love::bowdown::drool::clap::yahoo::clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here