Japan
Here it is

Attachments

• 0,,10312%7E3826068,00.jpg
    0,,10312%7E3826068,00.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 358

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
All white would be a terrible idea... what would we wear against Huddersfield?

Home... erm nope - because it is blue and white
Yello/navy - nope - because it has blue in it (apparently navy still counts as blue we have learnt this season)
White - erm, can't wear that either.

White, simply will not do!

I see your point but you've rather shot yourself in the foot because we did wear the yellow/navy shirt at Huddersfield just a few days ago! We just wore yellow shorts instead of navy.

I would love to see a red and black kit again, and it would be nice to see it in the same design as home shirt. It won't be thouh because we already have a stripy away shirt, I imagine the third kit will be plain.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
To the delight of many here (reading the above comments) and to myself, because my son's team wears red and black - I have it on very good authority (so close to the horses mouth you can smell the apple) the kit will be ........... PINK!

Nah, I joke - it's red and black! Hooooray!

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
green/black - you heard it here first

here first from you? bollox.......... I have been banging on about a green and black stripped shirt for years(we had one in the 70's) the club even ran a poll in the matchday prog, we got the god awfull plum one instead and the reason the green and black lost in a fixed poll was due to cowardice on the part of the clubshop stock buyers and a crap kit maker.

if they ever get the guts to stock it,and make it right(shiny fabric and vivid dark green rather than that drab Celtic effort)it will outsell any away shirt tried before.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
red and black stripes.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Chocolate brown third kit with gold trim, please!

Or gold shirts with chocolate trim!

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
White is our lucky kit.....I did like the AC Milan red/black stripe effort from a few years ago though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here