• Ooooh, not good

Votes: 78 21.1%
  • That is absolutely horrendous

Votes: 63 17.0%

• Total voters

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
The photos really don't do it any favours. The video makes it look bearably poor as opposed to unmitigated shite. My biggest problem with it is the uneven width of the stripes, they just look crap. If the stripes were of even width then it would be an o.k kit. It's good that they've made the logo part of the kit and that they've gone for blue shorts and socks.

Actually the badge with that shiny, plasticy looking background is awful. How long has the badge been like that?

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Leeds' kit has just been unveiled and from what i gather they have listened to fans that said they wanted an all white shirt without trims etc and it looks like the club have listened.

Please can our club take a bit more notice of what is/ has been said on here!?

Leeds United | News | News | News | NEW 2010/2011 HOME KIT UNVEILED!

Now that Leeds kit looks hideous.

Do you really want the club to base it's decisions on the word of a load of chumps , Drama queens & wierdos?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Well?

0,,10433~8784215,00.jpg

Another plus point is that it makes the sponsors logo look less shit.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I think it's just all the OLD FARTS who don't like it.

The un-even stripes look LOVELY

to be fair it's BLOODY HARD to alter the design of a striped kit for each season without ripping people off for basically doing no change to it. The trim on the collar and sleeves are great and I think the blue makes us look HARDER than being in WEAK White.

Promotion kit.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
With no overall majority, can the "Fence", "Ooooh, not good" and "That is absolutely horrendous" parties please form a coalition and throw that disgusting design out?

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
Oh dear, what a disaster, uneven stripes and shinier than a very shiny thing that's had extra shine added and instead of a white back we now have a blue back. The only good thing about the kit is the blue shorts, very poor effort.

:nono:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
f*** me people on here would moan about ANY kit the club brings out. BORING.

Are you all WW in DISGUISE?

Tiger Barb

Jan 31, 2009
Finland (where else?)
I really don't understand why they don't consult the fans on these things. After all, it's us that is going to buy the kit so surely they should be looking to appeal the 'majority' in order to sell more kits.

In this day and age the potential designs could be posted on the web site and the fans could vote - just like we have done on here.

Well that's my opinion anyway .....

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
mehhhh, its ok, It'll do.

To the people who REALLY hate it, then just think of what it represents: THE LAST SEASON AT WITHDEAN

There we go, now you can look ahead to the future of Brighton & Hove albion in the form of a 22,500 seat stadium in the middle of the sussex downs

Plus what is the deal with the spiderman logo on Brezovan?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I actually think its really nice.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here