Votes: 78 21.1%
  • That is absolutely horrendous

Votes: 63 17.0%

• Total voters

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I waited a day before voting, and I'm glad I did, errea have done themselves proud. Northampton's new errea kit is very nice too.

Can, I just point out, that I unwittingly unveiled the goalie shirt nearly 2 weeks ago (sorry!).

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I really don't understand why they don't consult the fans on these things. After all, it's us that is going to buy the kit so surely they should be looking to appeal the 'majority' in order to sell more kits.

In this day and age the potential designs could be posted on the web site and the fans could vote - just like we have done on here.

Well that's my opinion anyway .....

they did that before for the maroon away kit - despite virtually all the people i spoke to saying they had voted for the green and black stripes, we ended up with the maroon. funny that, bearing in mind the coaching staff had been wearing that colour tops before the vote occurred

not that im becoming a conspiracy theorist or anything :jester:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Could have been a decent shirt, but scuppered by the ridiculous decision to blight it with thick blue stripes and thin white ones.

Who are the jokers that decide this stuff? Brighton play in blue and white stripes, and these stripes should be equal in width, run the legth of the shirt and cover both the back and the front. What is so f***ing difficult to understand about that. I really wish they would stop dicking about with it.

I shan't be buying it as frankly the only people who should wear football shirts are people playing football, but I'd still like to see my team in their proper strip.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Could have been a decent shirt, but scuppered by the ridiculous decision to blight it with thick blue stripes and thin white ones.

Who are the jokers that decide this stuff? Brighton play in blue and white stripes, and these stripes should be equal in width, run the legth of the shirt and cover both the back and the front. What is so f***ing difficult to understand about that. I really wish they would stop dicking about with it.

I shan't be buying it as frankly the only people who should wear football shirts are people playing football, but I'd still like to see my team in their proper strip.

If they did that then we'd have the same shirt design EVERY SEASON with the badge slightly moved. We play in stripes. THOSE are stripes.

clarkey

Jan 3, 2006
Its an absolute grower. Love it now, was hugely unsure at first. Looks brilliant, apart from Calderon.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It looks a lot better in yesterdays Argus than on the website

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I thought it looked flair. Much better than that mess that Yeovil wore.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Was in the 'Not bad, not bad at all' camp when it was announced.
After yesterday, I'm now firmly in the 'Amazingly fantabulous' camp.

Love it :love:

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Would be good if someone with photoshop skills superior to mine could take the above photograph and show the shirt with blue and white stripes of equal width.

Personally, I believe that would improve the shirt 100%.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I don't mind it too much. However, it really is a shame that when the club finally get it right with the inclusion of blue shorts and stripes on the back of the shirt (by the way, what was all that crap about not being allowed to have them for the last two shirts?), they have to f*** about with it and make the stripes different widths. It's not a terrible idea, but this could have been a bloody good kit.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i really like that now - definitely consider a purchase

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
love the shirt and the club will have to do well to beat that with our Falmer outfits

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here