Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most stupid thing you've seen someone do

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Absolute classic in the office the other day. An otherwise very intelligent and personable colleague, about 30 with a kid, put a can of baked beans in the microwave.

Unsurprisingly it unleashed Star Wars 7, nearly started a fire, and resulted in the entire floor walking past commenting: "What complete idiot did that," for days. He is really suffering, and will continue to do so while it hasn't been replaced. And the numerous posters quickly mocked up by the picture desk haven't helped.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
My mate one tried to make cheese on taost in the toaster (when drunk) and then when all the cheese fell to the bottom on the toaster he tried to remove it with a knife and broke the toaster. Fool.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
My bro while drunk jumped up to hang on a road sign, all 8 fingers sliced down to the bone !!!

Plonker

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Well, this wasn't something I saw someone do. Unfortunately, it was me.

I got confused on some stepping stones once, at an open air country park. Walking across a lake, I could have sworn it was solid concrete to my left, but I just couldn't work out how, as it was all water to my right and obviously large gaps between the stepping stones with seemingly nothing to hold the water back. So I stepped left off one of the stones onto what I thought was the concrete, and immediatly plunged waste-deep into the lake. I then realised that the "concrete" was actually a reflection of a nearby bridge. Lots of people pointing and laughing, and I spent the rest of the afternoon walking round the park absolutely soaked.

I think I'm still emotionally scarred by that to this day.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
guy I saw at basketball was miles in front of everyone on a break down the court and decided in his infinite wisdom to do a reverse slam dunk (he was the supreme show pony) anyhow in doing so got his wrist stuck between the ring and the backboard and proceeded to pull his should out of its socket and grind his wrist bones together and snap his arm in 2 places on his way back down from being strung up by his wrist bone....

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i tried to jump over a wall ,got half way caught my foot and had to go to a&e with a fractured wrist and ankle

lost in london

Dec 10, 2003
London
The old classic, is this ice strong enough to support me? No. Spent the rest of the day at school soaked up to my waist and being laughed at lots.
:(

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
I jumped off the Hythe-Dymchurch mini railway will it was just coming to a halt at the station and ended up smacking my face on the floor to the amusement of about 100 tourists and family.:nono:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
After yet another night in the event my mate tried to run trough the little hedge on the opposite side of the road to the Brighton centre. Not realising there was a thin wire streched though the hedge he proceded to run in the the wire trip and land on his face.
Funny shit and a good job he was pissed or it would have hurt.

mk_bha

Jul 14, 2003
accidently set light to all the fields between lancing and shoreham airport - dont ask.

dislocated my thumb just sitting down once.

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
class mk_bha!! - I dislocated my shoulder yawning....

its not that stupid but its funny - my Dad is a basketball coach and put all his basketballs in the back of his mini-panel van once and then for some reason the back door came open and they all rolled out and when bouncing down the hill!!

Rusthall Seagull

Jul 16, 2003
Tunbridge wells
I know of a guy who tried to ski through the middle of two Piste Bashers and got it all wrong.....in hospital for 6 months and will never ski again!

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
my brother scratched his balls after applying Ralgex to a injury. Then he tried to calm the fire by throwing water on the affected area. (which makes it 10 times worse)

Last edited:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Similarly to Normal Rob's, my housemate rubbed his eye after cooking with some extra hot chilli sauce. Then, in his infinite wisdom, knowing it cools your mouth down after a kebab, poured milk in his eye to get rid of it.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
jonnyboylennon said:
I saw DTES snogging a bird in the standard one night.

Now that was stupid.

I saw Safeway walk off to a b&b with a bird that very same night. That was really stupid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here