Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most naff football chant?

Apr 17, 2011
Shoreham
Stand up if you hate Palace, especially if the crippledick who sits in front of me stands up and starts singing it on his lonesome. Why do supporters bother when Palace are not even there?

Boycee

Jan 16, 2004
Oop north
The 'Albion' chant is the only one that really comes across on the telly as audible rather than just noise, and apart from West Brom - no one else would ever sing it. Always sounds okay to me.

West brom don't sing it the same as us - they replace the first 'Albion' with West Bromwich' and I've always thought we should replace it with 'Brighton and hove'

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
West West West Sussex or West Sussex la la la West Sussex la la la :lolol:

EAST SUSSEX RULE:flameboun:flameboun:flameboun:flameboun:flameboun

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
We're gunna nick your sweets and lollipops or back to school tomorrow *normally sung to Watford fans*

I hesitate to criticise anything that gets some noise and atmosphere going but we're the West Stand/North Stand/ East Stand normally comes about when there is F all going on on the pitch and is quite naff as well :shrug:

This...embarassing that many away teams go away saying the stadium was quiet except when we start singing about which stand we sit in.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I was about to post this as my 'naffest chant'.

SEA, SEA, SEASIDERS.

Normally dies out before the third repetition...

Really?

A song to strike fear in the hearts of the opposition, knowing that they are playing against a team based within close proximity to the coast.

The We Love you thing.

Hate to say it but Palace do it well, we were bloody awful at it and am very glad it doesn't happen anymore.

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
Most of my favourite chants are on here!!

I one I really hate and refuse to sing is the Peter Ward one. Th ecurrent players must love the fact that we sing songs about a player, although a legend, that last played for us in 1983 instead of the ones that are on the pitch.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
we are Leeds we are Leeds we are Leeds?
we are Stoke we are Stoke we are stoke?
Wanders Wanders Wanders? (for those at Wolves today) tell me if the have now changed to the longer dull Albinyawn Wanderyawn version

Oh

and of course

Albion Albion Albion? *now replaced with Albiyawn*

This must be used more and is but much more

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
People saying cheese rolls instead of seagulls :facepalm:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
No doubt we will hear the alarmingly unfunny "small town in Birmingham" chant today

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You're gonna get your ******* head kicked in and You're going home in a Sussex ambulance are two moronic naff ones that spring to mind
It would seem out of place now, but I used to like them :blush: Only banter.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
No doubt we will hear the alarmingly unfunny "small town in Birmingham" chant today

At the Birmingham away game last season, some of our fans sang "you're just a small town in Villa" which is ridiculous on many levels.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
At the Birmingham away game last season, some of our fans sang "you're just a small town in Villa" which is ridiculous on many levels.

Not ridiculous just an outstanding lack of intelligence

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here