Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most annoying AD EVER!

Louisjpbacon

Oct 12, 2004
Southampton
I am the Ocado Man, I bring groceries through your door into your kitchen.
I won't break or drop a single thing how could you ask for more?

Oca, Oca, Ocado, Ocado, Ocado
Groceries from Waitrose, Oca, Ocado

Our packers hand pick all your goods carefully, wearing gloves.
Into my van it's put not shoved, it's done with lots of love.

Oca, Oca, Ocado, Ocado, Ocado
Groceries from Waitrose, Oca, Ocado

I am the Ocado Man with one more thing to say
Type O - C- A - D - O dot com and try us out today.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

it makes me throw up in my mouth just reading it

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Muzzman said:

This is what the internet was made for! I havent enjoyed a link so much since 'BadgersBadgersBadgers' came on the scene.

I am indebted to you.

In advert news - the specsavers-does-the-matrix one pisses me off!

Buy one get one free? Man turns into woman? Even wearing the same glasses so they clearly only have one pair! DOESNT MAKE SENSE!

And the ad where the mum is on about her kids being little monkeys... and right on cue, one of them turns into....... a lion??

This country!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've watched LOADS of ITV in the last three weeks, putting up with Clive Bloody Tyldesley but I've scarcely seen ANY of these adverts.

I certainly don't know the Frosties, Ocado, Samsung or Specsavers ones. I don't know who Barry Scott is. I don't know anything about Welsh-baiting Pot Noodles ad ads or leonine transformations.

Have I just been lucky or do you lot just sit in front of the box all day?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Gwylan said:
I've watched LOADS of ITV in the last three weeks, putting up with Clive Bloody Tyldesley but I've scarcely seen ANY of these adverts.

I certainly don't know the Frosties, Ocado, Samsung or Specsavers ones. I don't know who Barry Scott is. I don't know anything about Welsh-baiting Pot Noodles ad ads or leonine transformations.

Have I just been lucky or do you lot just sit in front of the box all day?

We actually switch our TV on. The Clyde Tyldesley you see is actually your reflection, how tragic is that ?

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
What about that selfish, lazy woman in the Veet advert, who invites the poor bloke back them keeps him waiting while she does the depilating she had all day to do... :nono:

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
For me it has to be, Jane "Ribs removed, never made a decent film, or did a days graft in my life, and still living off my dads name," Fonda going on about face cream.

Yes darlin' you do look sixty f****** eight. Now foxtrot oscar!:angry:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Dover said:
For me it has to be, Jane "Ribs removed, never made a decent film, or did a days graft in my life, and still living off my dads name," Fonda going on about face cream.

Decent films? Klute, when of the best films of the 70s; They Shoot Horses, Don't They?; The Chase; Cat Ballou for a start. Not to mention several moderately amusing ones.

And yes, I've not seen that advert either. I'm beginning to wonder if there's a parallel universe where people are watching all these ads.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Gwylan said:
Decent films? Klute, when of the best films of the 70s; They Shoot Horses, Don't They?; The Chase; Cat Ballou for a start. Not to mention several moderately amusing ones.

And yes, I've not seen that advert either. I'm beginning to wonder if there's a parallel universe where people are watching all these ads.

I have seen the advert, doesn't bother me at all. Jane Fonda is nearly 70 ! Think about it, she looks great and is/was a great actress. I'm with Gwylan, Klute was a brilliant film to name but one.

Annoying ? Confused dot Com ?

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
Anything with the "chemical" E Casai immunitas adert has to be the most annoying - it doesnt even exist!!!! :censored: :censored: :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here