Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The most annoying AD EVER!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
We was talking about this last night before the england game when it came on we voted on kill the little c u next tuesday :angry: :angry: we should make him eat as many bowls of frosties until he dies that will f***ing teach the little twat! and not only that you no hes a big mincy drama school boy who knows nothing about football burn him :flameboun :flameboun

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
That kid will live to regret doing that advert.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Is it really that bad?

bloodyfrosties8hi.gif

haha1ee.gif

Last edited:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
He's just doing it for the money, you know.

I bet he prefers cornflakes

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
You know this ad is now inspiring millions of copycat Frosties videos all even shitter than the original?

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
If you saw that little shit in the street it would be hard not to go upto him and putch the little c£$t! :angry: :angry:

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
Adriodinho said:
where do they get there energy from

I have to say I am with 1066 on this. That advert is really getting on my proverbial Bristols; it goes along with the general garbage that ITV is pumping out. John Motson was criticised on here recently. I'd rather listen to him, Guy Mowbray, Steve Wilson (whose wife is a mad Albion fan by the way), and Jonathan Pearce any day of the week compared with Tyldesley:angry: Having said that, anyone who has been to either of the one day cricket internationals at Lords or the Oval will concur with me about the blasted Nat West Life Insurance adverts every time there is a break in play: "Natwest Life Insurance: Protection is our business", about four times in every ad break. At least the "Here he comes, new bat under his arm", with a bat (the creature) and "he's not offering any stroke to that one", with a cat, were quite amusing. These Nat West Life Insurance adverts are just plain annoying.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
seagullion said:
its on a par with the OCADO ones

dont get me started on that f***ing advert:censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here