Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Long Good Friday thread... what's everybody doing today?

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
555kaz said:
Good choice, I will be there Sunday. If you see someone with Husky or 2 come and say hi. :drink:

Husky? as in the dog? ???

The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
I fancied a bit of MCC v Notts action at Lord's.

But no, I'm going to my mum's for lunch.

Good choice its pissing down here in London

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
555kaz said:

cool I LOVE those dogs...might be there sunday unless I drink the place dry today :thumbsup:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I may have a beer later.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Im flying off to the South of France very soon, having a few glasses of champers, a bite to eat, then back on the private jet where i will be surrounded by lots of extremely pretty females who are all begging me to let them become members of the Mile High Club, which i will of course oblige, then after we land.........................................

I WILL PROBABLY WAKE UP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lolol: :lolol:

spose i will have a few beers later and chill out :drink: :drink:

Hope you all have a good easter :clap:

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
Edward Scissorhands said:
Coursework, homework, and revision. :down:

Tell me about it. My leave everything to the last minute nature now means I've got to write 7500 words in 5 days! Bollocks. I want a beer.

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Rich Suvner said:
Tell me about it. My leave everything to the last minute nature now means I've got to write 7500 words in 5 days! Bollocks. I want a beer.

I have to my computing coursework (database (which I know nothing about) and documentation), Law hw, and then revision for Geography, History, Law and computing.

I know what you mean about leaving it 'till the last minute. I kept saying I'll do it tommorow :(

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I have to my computing coursework (database (which I know nothing about) and documentation), Law hw, and then revision for Geography, History, Law and computing.

I know what you mean about leaving it 'till the last minute. I kept saying I'll do it tommorow :(

and here we both are... on NSC. good work!!!!

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I'm also on champo 4 :lolol:

I really should do it now.

What's your essay about?

i cant have any football games on my pc anymore - would literally waste entire days

ive got 2 5000 essays. one on whether free trade can serve to protect the environment. one on whether development is still a state-centric paradigm in the era of globalisation.

fun eh!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here