Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Leon Knight Appreciation Thread

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
London Irish said:
You wish. Any strong quick Championship-level defender can put Leon in his pocket because your little shit has no pace and no heart for any physical contact whatsoever. That's why his goal-scoring record is a pile of crap.

No need to call him 'little shit' is there?

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
And what means might they be, out of interest? Chopping and changing who he plays with? Changing his position completely?

no - we don't know what goes on in the dressing room - but I'd hazard a guess to say that before things got to the media a few words had been spoken in private?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Whatever happened to Brighton Bird. She threw her toys out after a daliance with a young blade from NSC. She was a tough old gal who talked a bit of sense about football for a bird.

Where is she ???

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Uncle Spielberg said:
Whatever happened to Brighton Bird. She threw her toys out after a daliance with a young blade from NSC. She was a tough old gal who talked a bit of sense about football for a bird.

Where is she ???

....i know:wave:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that this whole situation is down to LK agent who has been tapped and arranged a transfer for him to another club and if he can get the sack from Brighton they will accept a lower fee from the new club just to get rid of him.

His agent can then do a better deal for him with the new club knowing he hasn't cost a lot in transfer fees.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here