Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Leon Knight Appreciation Thread

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
dunno said:
sign for us Leon - you'll be an Albion legend

:( well almost. For one season you were. Shame things ended the way they did.

Funny how these Leon Knight glorification threads are all from 2003. Are we thinking that Silent Bob had a bit of trouble finding one from the years after that :D

E

enigma

He's not quite the goal scoring machine he once was. Sadly, people still think he's some kind of wonderboy.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
4 goals in 3 games. Ah, those were the days. :rolleyes:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
He's a little arrogant wanker and should have been launched out a long time ago.

Brighton1

Jun 10, 2004
Newhaven
We are all entitled to our own opinions, and by the rest of yours I'm probably in the minority. Having played a few hundred games in the county league I think I have an idea on the game and believe Leon is a lazy, non team player that thinks he is far better than reality. Apart from not harasing defenders enough and chasing the ball accross the back lines he can only score from the penalty spot. Who would want a player in their team with his record in this league and for his complete lack of work rate? I would be pleased to see the back of him.......Sorry to all you Leon lovers but were better off without him.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Brighton1 said:
We are all entitled to our own opinions, and by the rest of yours I'm probably in the minority. Having played a few hundred games in the county league I think I have an idea on the game and believe Leon is a lazy, non team player that thinks he is far better than reality. Apart from not harasing defenders enough and chasing the ball accross the back lines he can only score from the penalty spot. Who would want a player in their team with his record in this league and for his complete lack of work rate? I would be pleased to see the back of him.......Sorry to all you Leon lovers but were better off without him.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well said that man.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Brighton1 said:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here