knight_celeb.jpg

This kid is the answer, sign below if you agree :clap2:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
magoo said:
Bobby who?

Zamorra, one of Brightons greatest and don't do forgetting that PAL:censored: ,
Knights first goal celebration gave me goose bumbs, very similar to the way Pierces penality celebration against Spain did, we HAVE GOT TO SIGN the fella he loves it with us !!

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
Can't agree more with that last post. He looks to be loving first team football and regular football so lets sign him up now before everyone else starts realising what we have.

Everyone is going to hate me, but Steve Bruce is interested in him coming to Birmingham. Seeing the interview with Knight when I came back home last night, I read into it that he will stay with Brighton unless he gets a better offer.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
BrightonBird said:
Everyone is going to hate me, but Steve Bruce is interested in him coming to Birmingham. Seeing the interview with Knight when I came back home last night, I read into it that he will stay with Brighton unless he gets a better offer.

He comes from a much bigger club than Birmingham and I doubt, that having been unable to break into the Chelsea team, he would settle for anything less than guaranteed 1st team football.
Can't see him getting that, even at Birmingham.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
1159540.jpg

:clap2: :clap: :clap2: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here