Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

"The legendary Scouse humour"?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Casnt believe everything on Wiki BUT apparantly tears is number 19 in the top 20 MOST SOLD singles in the uk.

Thats some feat by the boy from Knotty Ash.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
On what basis?
You may not like him, but to say he is shit is a ridiculously stupid statement.
The longevity of his career his testament to how good he is. in his eighty's he was still selling out venues.

On the basis that he isn't funny.

Longevity? Jim Davidson has been around for 35 years - your point?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Alexei Sayle - mediocre.

Paul O'Grady - tedious.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Still waiting...

Mo Gosfield

Aug 11, 2010
Over the years the Scousers have persuaded themselves that they are God's gift to quick-wittedness.
They try and outdo each other, like kids in a playground. Sometimes it is amusing. More often than not it is childish and tedious.

Brian Fairey

Southern Scouse
Dec 12, 2011
Loads of scouse comedians have already been listed, so what more do you want? Granted, they are not your type but anyone who goes there can't fail to be impressed and amused by the standard of witty banter you hear on the streets from everyday people. Life is and always has been much harder for people in Liverpool than some of you softies in your home counties like Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire and the smile and wit of people in Liverpool is what makes it such a fantastic place. Well, that and LFC obviously.

My favourite scouse comedian is Dan Gosling but that's cos he's crap! :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Loads of scouse comedians have already been listed, so what more do you want? Granted, they are not your type but anyone who goes there can't fail to be impressed and amused by the standard of witty banter you hear on the streets from everyday people. Life is and always has been much harder for people in Liverpool than some of you softies in your home counties like Sussex, Surrey and Hampshire and the smile and wit of people in Liverpool is what makes it such a fantastic place. Well, that and LFC obviously.

What a load of old shit, life is harder bollox, soft southern softies bollox, and as for fantastic place to live pah your having a laugh yourself aint ya, what you doing down here if it is so great ? I worked in Kirkby for several years and boy what a shit hole, and the sense of humour was no where to be found. It is a large city with large problems and with not much more going for it other than the football teams. Everytime I went to Liverpool for a night out their were always people looking for a fight either because I came from down south or I was with people from Manchester, tolerant my arse.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here