Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The league cup

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
who won this competiton again?!
Without looking it up I really don't know. For the League Cup (not so much the FA Cup) once we get knocked out I have as much interest in it as I do Formula One.

I'm guessing, seeing as you're a spurs fan - Spurs. Thinking about it didn't you beat Arsenal in the final?

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
At this stage agreed it seems pretty pointless, but the League Cup Final is 2nd only to the F.A Cup Final in terms of prestige and in the latter rounds I guarantee there will be some absolutely belting ties.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
you know how to live dazo

I know , thats 2 orange juices and lemonade for you know at yeovil.

Without looking it up I really don't know. For the League Cup (not so much the FA Cup) once we get knocked out I have as much interest in it as I do Formula One.

I'm guessing, seeing as you're a spurs fan - Spurs. Thinking about it didn't you beat Arsenal in the final?

I think i heard something bout a 5-1 thrashing over them in the semis.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

It all seems pretty pointless.

:lolol::lolol:

Dont even think about going Simster you tosspot............

Last edited:

butchy

Jul 24, 2005
Bethnal Green, E2
:D I trust you wont be going simster, dear boy. Things have a habit of coming round and biting you on the arse dont they. Was it you who posted that mockery of a thread about andy murray the other day?

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Let's all laugh at Simster :D

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The attendance guessing thread got me thing, why bother with this competition? Because let's face it, it's shit.

Does that mean you won`t bother with the Man City match then Simster??
*sigh* On balance it probably does. Yes, I really don't care about the league cup these days and I really don't see what all the fuss is about to be honest. City may or may not field a team of reserves, they won't care too much if they get knocked out. And nor will Micky Adams.

I reckon there will be at least half a dozen other matches this season that I'd rather attend to be honest.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Judging by the comments above directed at you, perhaps YOU should not be calling anyone a friendless nob
How very odd. I posted a thread stating that I don't give a shit about the league cup. We've now drawn Manchester City at home in said competition and I can't say 'm all that interested. I'm not displaying double standards here, I still don't care very much. So ConBoy can laugh at me if he wants, I'm just not quite sure why he'd want to, because I don't actually care about this competition

In the context of my opinon on this thread, I'm not quite sure what I did to attract this remark or indeed from the 2 or 3 other people (like Mr V). I was actually replying to Questions who IMO is a particularly repulsive individual in any case.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
This is good stuff.

What with the Andy Murray shambles, you're not having a very good season so far, are you, Simster? :lolol:
MORTY, I've known Willow for seven years now. Now that he's posted this comment, does that mean he's not my FRIEND any more?

Meanwhile Willow, I'm going to CHUCKLE if I do manage to sponge a free ticket while the likes of Questions are left ranting on NSC about how they couldn't get one. That would rule. :thumbsup:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I think the league cup is BRILLIANT. Well, it's ok.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
It might be possible for us to do well in both competitions. That's what I'm hoping.

C'mon the Albion.

:ascarf:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
How very odd. I posted a thread stating that I don't give a shit about the league cup. We've now drawn Manchester City at home in said competition and I can't say 'm all that interested. I'm not displaying double standards here, I still don't care very much. So ConBoy can laugh at me if he wants, I'm just not quite sure why he'd want to, because I don't actually care about this competition

In the context of my opinon on this thread, I'm not quite sure what I did to attract this remark or indeed from the 2 or 3 other people (like Mr V). I was actually replying to Questions who IMO is a particularly repulsive individual in any case.

:lolol::lolol::lolol: He doesn`t mean it folks he`s just really pissed he cannot go to the game without looking a complete prick. Mind you it won`t be the first time.

Andy Murray is just about to lose......................LOL

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here