A quiet night in for TLB

bigman_257_th.jpg

Cruel........but funny.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Hungry Joe said:
Biscuit, I'm surprised that someone as sensitive as you to 'personal' insults finds this funny.

I'm laughing at the fact that he has upset so many posters he has his own evil twin.

Anyway, the stuff that offended me was a bit harsher than a silly picture..

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Biscuit said:
I'm laughing at the fact that he has upset so many posters he has his own evil twin.

Anyway, the stuff that offended me was a bit harsher than a silly picture..

Was it? I presume you mean the 'superfan' stuff. I don't see much difference. If anything I'd rather be called a superfan than have a picture posted that is obviously taking he piss out of how I look.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Hungry Joe said:
Was it? I presume you mean the 'superfan' stuff. I don't see much difference. If anything I'd rather be called a superfan than have a picture posted that is obviously taking he piss out of how I look.

Thats just you then.

I don't know what he looks like, or at least can't remember. I'm laughing at the way he is sitting in the corner..:lolol:

Now take it easy..

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Biscuit said:

Has he?

Thought he's been no different recently than when he first joined NSC

He's one of the better posters on NSC in my opinion, can't see what anyone's problem is with him

He's even offered to "meet and greet" NSC users next week in Cardiff before the game......seems like a good bloke to me

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
I thought you met him at the Nelson, Biscuit?

He is a good bloke.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Biscuit said:
Thats just you then.

I don't know what he looks like, or at least can't remember. I'm laughing at the way he is sitting in the corner..:lolol:

Now take it easy..

Don't get me wrong Biscuit, I'm not getting in a flap about it. It just seems that there are double-standards on this board regarding what is and what insn't legitimate piss-taking out of individuals. If you've upset certain posters on here it seems you're fair game whilst the same posters cry foul if they're on the recieving end themselves. Ok, so you weren't laughing at the intended 'joke' but some people are very sensitive about their appearance. I doubt TLB is but he could be and could find it pretty upsetting.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Hungry Joe said:
Don't get me wrong Biscuit, I'm not getting in a flap about it. It just seems that there are double-standards on this board regarding what is and what insn't legitimate piss-taking out of individuals. If you've upset certain posters on here it seems you're fair game whilst the same posters cry foul if they're on the recieving end themselves. Ok, so you weren't laughing at the intended 'joke' but some people are very sensitive about their appearance. I doubt TLB is but he could be and could find it pretty upsetting.

This is not in any way meant to sound patronising, but I think you are only aware of half the picture HJ ....

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
On the Left Wing said:
This is not in any way meant to sound patronising, but I think you are only aware of half the picture HJ ....

What's the second half of the picture then?

What possibly has LB done wrong???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
On the Left Wing said:
Beg to differ Yorkie

I know you have your reasons. I have met him and haven't ever had problems with him.
I have to speak as I find.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Hungry Joe said:
Is that because of some of the strong opnions he expressed about some of the Fans United stuff or for other reasons?

other reasons .... have no intentions of posting them on a public forum. I just disagree with Yorkie's opinion of him, that's all ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here