Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Jeremy Corbyn thread

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Really?

Weight of membership will win this, thank God he is working for the Tory party.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Corbyn is walking this, Smith is useless. The split in the party is quite unbelievable, I fear it's the end of the Labour Party, and we'll have a split after this election.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
Corbyn is walking this, Smith is useless. The split in the party is quite unbelievable, I fear it's the end of the Labour Party, and we'll have a split after this election.

That will be the best result. Whoever out of these two useless contenders will get trounced in the next election.
The right wing of the Labour Party needs to merge with Libs to form a centre left party - then there will be a chance

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
That will be the best result. Whoever out of these two useless contenders will get trounced in the next election.
The right wing of the Labour Party needs to merge with Libs to form a centre left party - then there will be a chance

As a Tory I agree. The UKIP/Labour voter is proving the stupid tag mind.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Corbyn is a Commi and his opposer is simply useless

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Given the usual Question Time Audience

Talking about usual audiences
The young lad tonight in Oldham who posed the question about anti semitism

oldham.jpg

is remarkably similar to a young lad (bottom right) who gave Galloway a hard time about ant semitism in Finchley feb last year

question-time-audience1.jpg

Apart from i obviously need to get out more, do the BBC if they want a question posed on a particular subject seek out some old faces or is this just simply a young lad who is interested in the subject matter and got himself on question time twice.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Talking about usual audiences
The young lad tonight in Oldham who posed the question about anti semitism

View attachment 77763

is remarkably similar to a young lad (bottom right) who gave Galloway a hard time about ant semitism in Finchley feb last year

View attachment 77764

Apart from i obviously need to get out more, do the BBC if they want a question posed on a particular subject seek out some old faces or is this just simply a young lad who is interested in the subject matter and got himself on question time twice.

Mores to the point=how on earth does one obtain the anorak that you wear,in finding that out? well done...........but :lolol: (pictures too) :clap2:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Mores to the point=how on earth does one obtain the anorak that you wear,in finding that out? well done...........but :lolol: (pictures too) :clap2:

i take your point regarding the anorak :lol:
but i remember the lad in question against Galloway at the time purely because he looks identical to someone i know, it was a case of deja vu tonight

thats what im sticking with anyway.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
i take your point regarding the anorak :lol:
but i remember the lad in question against Galloway at the time purely because he looks identical to someone i know, it was a case of deja vu tonight

thats what im sticking with anyway.

The two look nothing like each other. How the hell do you work that one out?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Watched it this morning, I think Corbyn won 2-1. Low on genuine quality but Corbyn shaded it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here