Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The "I've just got my Notts County ticket" thread

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
5 tickets purchased - only minor problem being that one of our clan did not show up on my friends and family list which is a little inconvenient

bring on the fancy dress promotion party :drink:

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Just got mine. Interestingly, I seem to have already been upgraded from Blue to Gold membership for the current season.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Just got mine. Interestingly, I seem to have already been upgraded from Blue to Gold membership for the current season.

Umm... me too! I've only got white membership this season, but have a season ticket for next year. Following your post, I just tried to go online with my supporter number and get a Notts County ticket. No problem at all! All bought and confirmed. Superb! :D

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
Umm... me too! I've only got white membership this season, but have a season ticket for next year. Following your post, I just tried to go online with my supporter number and get a Notts County ticket. No problem at all! All bought and confirmed. Superb! :D

:thumbsup:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Got mine :wave:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005

Oh dear god, let the binfest commence. 'I'm a season ticket this season but can't get a ticket because a non season ticket holder has got one', it's all going to kick right off

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Guys I'd REALLY not comment on the state of the ticketing season, for obvious reasons.....

Frank Inkerman

Veteran of the Crimea
Got our 6 early on.
If you book online you get a confirmatory email with the "Seat Number" on it - although it isn't actually the Seat Number it is just your sequential booking number, our highest one was 37 - what are we up to now?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here