Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Inter/AC game

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Cheeky Monkey said:
...blah blah blah. I didn't say it wouldn't hurt, take a chill pill for fucks sake. I reiterate (using block capitals as you seem to like doing) I am entitled to MY opinion, YOU are entitled to YOURS. We'll have to agree to disagree or is that too much for you?

My use of capitals was meant in a JOKEY way. I'd love to agree to disagree and agree that you are entitled to your opinion.

However wrong it may be.

:)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Using block capitals is an ESSENTIAL way of emphasising a point.

SEE ?

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
dave the gaffer said:
Meaning what exactly?

It means that THUGS who stand up when they should be seated are absolute scum, and are ultimately one and the same as those who are willing to throw fire at the opposition goalkeeper.

Anyone who stands at a game should be banned for life.

:jester:

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
Apparently Inter have narrowed the troublemakers down to 130 people they want to question...

Should be easy enough

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
dave the gaffer said:
Meaning what exactly?

Well if we are allowed to stand up who knows what it could lead to. Does cannabis lead to heroin, standing up at football leading to crowd disorder. Sarcasm, the lowest form of wit.

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Stinky Kat said:
I have seen loads of football in Italy and some of their fans are on a difereant planet. In Rome at Italy v England we were pelted with seats and coins while the Police sat and watched. At the end they let us out after 3 hours when their mob had dispersed 1.00am.

I was at that game too got a good shoeing off the police as well just for being there.
totally out of order

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Stinky Kat said:
Well if we are allowed to stand up who knows what it could lead to. Does cannabis lead to heroin, standing up at football leading to crowd disorder. Sarcasm, the lowest form of wit.

ah

sorry...old fool missing the point alert:jester: :jester:

:clap2: :clap2:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
ditchy said:
Stinky Kat said:
I have seen loads of football in Italy and some of their fans are on a difereant planet. In Rome at Italy v England we were pelted with seats and coins while the Police sat and watched. At the end they let us out after 3 hours when their mob had dispersed 1.00am.

I was at that game too got a good shoeing off the police as well just for being there.
totally out of order

We crashed our car after the game as well. England away what a laugh it can be.

E

enigma

The most they will get is a years ban I think it will be about 3 matches.

The club is a joke run by a shithead chairman, who buys mercenary players and hires an overpaid incompetent coach. The supporters were wrong to do what they did, particularly re Dida, but the end justfies the means and if they get the owner out Im happy, even if it means a hefty ban.

Bad Ash

Unregistered User
Jul 18, 2003
Housewares
enigma said:
The club is a joke run by a shithead chairman, who buys mercenary players and hires an overpaid incompetent coach. The supporters were wrong to do what they did, particularly re Dida, but the end justfies the means and if they get the owner out Im happy, even if it means a hefty ban.

Pardon? It looked like the mental fans started rioting because they'd had a goal disallowed against their rivals which meant they were out of the Champions League. It didn't look like a well organised protest against the owner, or did I miss something?

Perhaps it'd have been better for you if they'd blinded the keeper, a bit more press coverage for the fans cause.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I have to say that had the referee not had the most awful of games then it would not have happened. Fact.

The referee must be held accountable. Its a shame us fans are so good humoured after some very embarrasing refereeing decisions against us recently.

Good point, perhaps next time Brighton get a penalty against us (Saturday is likely) we can start chucking flares and bottles at the opposing players!!

FFS!!!

Is this the standard NSC is now comin too!!!!

E

enigma

If you were well informed or watched Italian TV, you'd have realised that the goal was merely an excuse to kick off.

The objective of the Ultras was to get the game cancelled and get the club a hefty fine, with the aim of hopefully gettin Moratti to sell up. The referee's decision triggered it, but there was always the intention to protest, its been all over the Italian press. The protest wasnt the best way to go about things to say the least, but if it gets the Moratti family out and brings about changes, it will have done the job.

I have already said what they did to Dida was out of order, there was no need for that bit of the protest, so dont throw accusations about. The head of the Inter ultras has apologised to Dida as well, it seems like whoever threw the missile wasnt representative of the Ultras as a whole. I hope Dida recovers well.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
enigma said:
If you were well informed or watched Italian TV, you'd have realised that the goal was merely an excuse to kick off.

The objective of the Ultras was to get the game cancelled and get the club a hefty fine, with the aim of hopefully gettin Moratti to sell up. The referee's decision triggered it, but there was always the intention to protest, its been all over the Italian press. The protest wasnt the best way to go about things to say the least, but if it gets the Moratti family out and brings about changes, it will have done the job.

I have already said what they did to Dida was out of order, there was no need for that bit of the protest, so dont throw accusations about. The head of the Inter ultras has apologised to Dida as well, it seems like whoever threw the missile wasnt representative of the Ultras as a whole. I hope Dida recovers well.

So, what you're saying is, it's a bit like the York pitch invasion?

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
enigma said:

The objective of the Ultras was to get the game cancelled and get the club a hefty fine, with the aim of hopefully gettin Moratti to sell up.

The head of the Inter ultras has apologised to Dida as well, it seems like whoever threw the missile wasnt representative of the Ultras as a whole. I hope Dida recovers well.

Perhaps someone should send the "head of the Inter ultras" a copy of Build A Bonfire.

If that's how they intend to get rid of their owner, then God help Italian football. :nono:

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
DTES said:
It means that THUGS who stand up when they should be seated are absolute scum, and are ultimately one and the same as those who are willing to throw fire at the opposition goalkeeper.

Anyone who stands at a game should be banned for life.SHUT UP YOU TART.........

:angry:

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
scotjem said:
And where's InterJambo this morning ? One team already in disgrace in Scotland, and now this - is he the link ?

Both he and I were at the game last night. When you posted this Interjambo was in the land of nod and I was on my way to the airport. I really can't remember the game much but be all accounts Shevcenko should have been sent off for a headbutt after 2 mins.

In any event, the actions of the Ultras were unforgiveable. :nono: What pissed me off most was that I was just sobering up when the game was called off! :drink: Milan are still scum though.

E

enigma

Milan are still scum and they are run by a crook. I'll drink to that:drink:

The headbutt was a sending off but appparently the line-o saw it and no action will be taken. Big up Markus Merk, Milan's 12th man, I thought it was Juve that needed refs favours.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Originally posted by bakesy SHUT UP YOU TART.........

:angry: [/B]

So you missed the jester at the end of my post? Was that an intentional edit to my post to make me look like a prick, or have you completely missed it?

You f***ing GOON.

Quote from Milan,

"There were 83,000 people at the San Siro and we couldn't control all of them."

Well you shouldn't be allowed to manage a football stadium then!

Last night again, Police stood by, watched and did nothing? Why?

LC

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
London Calling said:
Quote from Milan,

"There were 83,000 people at the San Siro and we couldn't control all of them."

Well you shouldn't be allowed to manage a football stadium then!

Last night again, Police stood by, watched and did nothing? Why?

LC

The fans have better weapons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here