Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The (insert name of home team) stewards were really mean!

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
As it seems that every away game this sad effort of a team of ours plays is immediately followed by some bedwetter crying about the stewards I thought I would set up this template thread to see us through to the end of the season.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
If you had your bobble hat knocked off and your flask of hot chocolate taken away you`d be up in arms as well.

Little Nazi wannabes, they can't even make it as coppers.

You only have to be rude to them, and they get shirty!

I thought that was the whole point of having authority and crowd control, so I can thumb my nose at them at call them names.

'hi-vis' jackets, what a laugh! I've seen chihuahuas wearing 'hi-viz' doggy vests that look as authoritative as 'stewards'.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
The stewards at Crowborough Athletic on Saturday were an absolute disgrace. Me and Stinkers stood up for the entire 90 minutes and were not asked once to sit down. We even left the "stadium" for a half time beverage in the clubhouse and were not challenged at the turnstiles when we got back for the second half.

Mind you the steward in the bar did look a bit mean - does that count?

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
The stewards at Crowborough Athletic on Saturday were an absolute disgrace. Me and Stinkers stood up for the entire 90 minutes and were not asked once to sit down. We even left the "stadium" for a half time beverage in the clubhouse and were not challenged at the turnstiles when we got back for the second half.

Mind you the steward in the bar did look a bit mean - does that count?

Let me see:

1. You went to a game of football
2. You attended with another poster from here
3. You drank alcohol

Thats 3 seperate threads you could have started! Its testamont to your maturity that you didnt feel the need to do that. Theres a lesson for us all in that.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Let me see:

1. You went to a game of football
2. You attended with another poster from here
3. You drank alcohol

Thats 3 seperate threads you could have started! Its testamont to your maturity that you didnt feel the need to do that. Theres a lesson for us all in that.

Not only that he didn't start a roll call thread three months ago for the game, so that's four threads

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Also may I add (and sorry to jump on your excellent thread Tubby) but also you did NOT ask how to get to the ground, nor what time kick off is, nor post details of your (no doubt exotic) summer holiday that you may have booked.

Its a disgrace. Just like the Stewards at Buxted FC....

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Also may I add (and sorry to jump on your excellent thread Tubby) but also you did NOT ask how to get to the ground, nor what time kick off is, nor post details of your (no doubt exotic) summer holiday that you may have booked.

Bloody hell I really am slipping not to have noticed all of those errors.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

He didn't post a thread asking whether it was pay on the gate though, imagine travelling all that way to be turned back at the turnstiles and without a laptop computer and wireless connection to ask what he should do then, he might still be stuck outside the ground now, poor planning actually.

Lankyseagull

One Step Beyond
Jul 25, 2006
The Field of Uck
He didn't post a thread asking whether it was pay on the gate though, imagine travelling all that way to be turned back at the turnstiles and without a laptop computer and wireless connection to ask what he should do then, he might still be stuck outside the ground now, poor planning actually.

You're right - my preparation for such outings is obviously poor.

After all, I've been making my own decisions for all these years without running them through NSC first. I'm so embarrassed.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Bloody hell I really am slipping not to have noticed all of those errors.

I agree, also no mention of smoking behind the burger van, the kids using airhorns or the most popular/ most sexually attractive/ worst dressed NSC'er and people sitting in your seat at West Ham

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

You rancid toenail, you forgot to mention that he didn't ask 'which pub are we congregating in'?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
This is true Mr Wash.

It really is a comedy of errors this thread, everyone should hang their heads in shame.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I bumped into a Palace fan on Saturday who kept telling me he knew you. He tried to phone you at about 2130...

Big Nige'.

A larger than life character be he.

I got his text but missed his call...

My ears were burning and not in the Desmond Dekker way.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here