Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The (insert name of home team) stewards were really mean!

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
That was probably him. His mate who was born in Worthing, but lives in Germany was OK, except he seems to have it in for the Davey's. But some of the other Palace fans that got on were numptys.

You met Col Brittain as well!

He has it in for the daveys as 'alledgedley' he exited a Worthing pub through the window on e fine day yesteryear. This gentleman has a an interesting past.

Did you see BurgerBarDon (Jesus beard)?

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
You met Col Brittain as well!

He has it in for the daveys as 'alledgedley' he exited a Worthing pub through the window on e fine day yesteryear. This gentleman has a an interesting past.

Did you see BurgerBarDon (Jesus beard)?

He did have some stories. It seems Will Davey regularly had run ins with him. The Laird was staying out of these discussions.

Nobody there with a beard.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Good people, same as us..separated by an irrational affection for a rival club.

As I say the problem was a few of the people with them. But in fairness the one that was trying to start trouble, was told to leave it out by them and he did.

He decided to follow us on to the tube, thinking he was flanked by his mates, in fact only one other followed him. Lets say he made a fast exit across the concourse at Victoria and may not have got the train he meant to...

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
As I say the problem was a few of the people with them. But in fairness the one that was trying to start trouble, was told to leave it out by them and he did.

He decided to follow us on to the tube, thinking he was flanked by his mates, in fact only one other followed him. Lets say he made a fast exit across the concourse at Victoria and may not have got the train he meant to...

I am sorry I did not realise that there was threats made against you and the gang. I am sure that Big Nige or Col B would have put the suckers in their place.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here