Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The I ain't going to Lewes tomorrow night are you? Thread

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

It's a young persons game if you ask me........which you didn't!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Nope been once and that was enough. Glad I said I have done it tho would recommend it but every year is not for me.

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
think i might stay at home and be a miserable old goat. hate fireworks ( but dont mind bonfires too much )

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We're having a party here. A few of my kids' friends are coming round: we've got loads of food, wine (for the adults), fireworks, a real bonfire complete with guy (in a Nick Griffin mask thanks to Private Eye). Should be a top night.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Nope too Wicker Man for me

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
been twice and will leave it to others to battle the crowds. I will be leaving work early as drive home via Lewes and want to avoid the traffic queues! The A275 closes at 7pm, but all roads on the procession route close from 4pm with no parking allowed from 2pm.

Have fun if your going, watched it from a mates flat in the high street one year and its a fantastic spectacle.

Anyone know who they will be burning this year? Edenbridge have announced Jordan after being advised against burning Nick Griffin!

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
used to be really good yrs ago, nice family atmosphere, plenty room move about, a great time to be had by all, not anymore im afraid, drunks, far to many people, idiots, far to many police going over top as per usual, pushing and shoving, getting out of lewes when its over is nightmare.... whats the point ¬!!!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Really REALLY could not be bothered with Lewes. The crowds are just ridiculous, it reminds me of shopping on Christmas Eve. Nightmare getting there and back, herded about, no chance of getting served without a 30-45 minute wait, and seen it aaaaalll before.

Definitely to be avoided.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here