Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] The Groß Turn-O-Meter

How many Groß turns do you expect to see tomorrow?

• Total voters

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
i counted 4. there was one that he backed out of half way through.

I thought it was 3, one attacking first half, one defending and one attacking second half (although there were definitely a couple of Gross turn dummys - I had started to cheer and then he didn't do it :blush:)

Elbow750

Jun 21, 2020
Pretty sure there were 4 proper one and a half completed /half dummy. So 4.5 ....

We were all wrong footed by the wonderful turnmeister, who by the way was excellent all round today.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm gonna call 4.

Pascal went big early.
There was a beauty in front of the ESL in the second half.
I'm pretty sure there was one other, in amongst a couple of lesser turns.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I lost count.

You could also delete the last word from my first sentence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
You can hear the crowd start to build to a cheer as 30,000 fans realise what he is going to do, but the professional footballer 2 foot in front of him can't.

One of the great mysteries of life :wink:

Isn't it?! It feels like it might get to the point where the crowd will be doing a 'Woaaaaaaaaahhhhh' a la the goal kick your shit ahhhh chant, before he does it at some point.

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
I'm gonna call 4.

Pascal went big early.
There was a beauty in front of the ESL in the second half.
I'm pretty sure there was one other, in amongst a couple of lesser turns.

That was like the cherry on top of the whole match for me as it was right in front of my seat. Was superb. Also enjoyed the second half turn in front of West stand where he sent the Watford player for a hotdog.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
You can hear the crowd start to build to a cheer as 30,000 fans realise what he is going to do, but the professional footballer 2 foot in front of him can't.

One of the great mysteries of life :wink:

I don't think it's a mystery at all. Opposition players are primed about the Pascal Pirouette. They're also primed about the fact that he puts in devastating crosses, and has multiple assists. They have to try and thwart the latter, and Pascal knows this, so he can introduce the former. Clever, clever player.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
As the expectant crowd build up the backing track, the opposition trance like, he acts out his masterpiece time and time again, four times I counted and an aborted one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here