Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Greek islands...

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
You know that greek beer 1 euro for 500ml called mythos its absolutely immense 8-10 before you go out, and some petrol shots what they call headfuckers you dont go wrong.

:thumbsup:

Booking it next week - with a few of the lot you met. :drink: :drink:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Just have a good time before me and my mates go off to uni and not very high! :blush::lolol:

What did you make of it?

I've been a couple of times, once in '99 in it's heyday and once a couple of years ago when it wasn't very busy. It's basically just a very long street full of bars and clubs, it can be whatever you make of it, I had an awesome time on both. My advice is just go mental :rave:

Andy of Didim

Didim Seagull
Mar 29, 2010
Altinkum Turkey
Well you have all made me feel over the hill now sounds like you are all looking forward to the Summer then

i came to for a holiday in Altinkum July 5 years back and still here now thats what i call a holiday

But where ever you all go over the summer have a good one and if any do stray over my way drop me a PM and pop in for a drink

Jan 30, 2008
well they shut all the bars at midnight for the next week and stopped drinks promos so pretty much did ruin the week.......sure you would have been running things???
mmmmmmmmm . i was in a nice German hotel in Sissi :facepalm: loads of yoof would come down on the Quad bikes during the day, our rep said malia was ok up untill 11pm then i got a bit lively :facepalm:

what about Falifaki on Rhodes island?, that was doing the buisness a while back

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here