Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The greatest ever NSC thread

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I love the way that certain people were having a pop at dwayne for initially spamming that family fortunes thread - even though he was one of about 4 of us doing it and caused Artois to lose his rag. Quality all round.

"sorry, what was the question?" :D

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Simster said:
I love the way that certain people were having a pop at dwayne for initially spamming that family fortunes thread - even though he was one of about 4 of us doing it and caused Artois to lose his rag. Quality all round.

"sorry, what was the question?" :D
bygraves_duhduhh.jpg

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Scunny Honey - I spent a whole day at work assisting in getting Vicki Peck into the 90% mark.

Kev the Ape girlfriend thread.

Anyone remember the day in the life of Taffy thread? Plus the 'old bloke' who used to post his reminisinces from the 19th century - can't remember his name.

Digweed's Trousers getting drunker by the minute at Christmas thread.

Recently read through the Robert Eaton thread which I still find incredibly moving.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Dwayne's thread under the miniker 'Rob Roy'- put to the sword in devastating fashion about a dozen sacred Albion cows in a single post and generated a thousand viewings one dull sunday evening about this time last year. Funnneeeeeeeeeee :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Tom Hark said:
Dwayne's thread under the miniker 'Rob Roy'- put to the sword in devastating fashion about a dozen sacred Albion cows in a single post and generated a thousand viewings one dull sunday evening about this time last year. Best example of pure punk polemic on NSC I EVER saw. Not to mention funnneeeeeeeeeee :lolol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Family Fortunes. It was one of the best Friday afternoons I have ever spent at work.
I was almost crying with laughter and I couldn't even explain to my colleagues why it was so funny.

SussexSpur

Jan 24, 2004
Finchley
Ex Shelton Seagull said:
There was a good'un started by Digweeds Trousers a while back about "song lyrics that are patently wrong". That brought a few chuckles.

Yep, top choice. Manages to combine pop music, wit, and, er, a certain anorak-ness. Plus, probably too, too, too much thought and time put into the posts after a certain point... :clap2:

Also must say, obvious though it is, the first few days after the play-off final brought surely the best wealth of threads as sundry high-as-a-spliff-smoking-Martian-esque posters splurged out delirious threads ranging from the intelligent cover of left-midfield by Iwulemo whenever Bristol City's right-back was tempted to hurl a long throw-in from near the half-way line, to the speed of the Millennium Stadium's bar girls at pouring eight perfect pints at a single moment... Or the enduring tale of the 'Marvellous Scenes' banner's epic adventures across land and, er, land... :)
Or somesuch...

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
Lord Bracknell said:
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, with great pleasure, I present to you ....

MISS VICKI PECK

2000113005150967.jpg

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

I remember it was only rumbled because somebody complained to the radio station hosting Miss Scunny Honey that the girl in the lead looked like a dog!

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
Lord Bracknell said:
Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, with great pleasure, I present to you ....

MISS VICKI PECK

2000113005150967.jpg

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Is that the bloke from Little Britain?

The boy Dwayne caused no end of reactions [my self included]
Black boy from Nutbush one minute, ginger the next, forced a lot of good posters away from here, provocative fucker, but have to say, he stired up some action from time to time.

My fav, Ants.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here