Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The GREATEST Ever Christmas Number ONE

Number One Christmas Number One

• Total voters

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
It's an absolute f***ing travesty if reet petite doesnt win this.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Cant believe the 2 best xmas songs never got to number 1......
Fairytale of new york and stop the cavalry by jonah lewie!!!

THREE best, in fact.

'I was born on Christmas Day' by St. Ettienne.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I am truly, truly shocked. The last song on that list that I have heard is $%#^$%@ Mr Blobby, with the exception I suppose of the 'Do They Know Its Christmas' remake, although I'm not sure I ever actually heard that. Fifteen years since the last time you lot had a Christmas number one I've heard of! But looking at that list, I'm real glad I left.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I am truly, truly shocked. The last song on that list that I have heard is $%#^$%@ Mr Blobby, with the exception I suppose of the 'Do They Know Its Christmas' remake, although I'm not sure I ever actually heard that. Fifteen years since the last time you lot had a Christmas number one I've heard of! But looking at that list, I'm real glad I left.

You've not heard of Earthsong? Mad World was from Donnie Darko so you'd know that as well if you'd seen it?

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Band Aid - with the unforgetable lyrics which claim
'There wont be snow in Africa this Christmas'

I think you`ll find some on Killimanjaro throughout december.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
What an embarrassing reflection on people today. Look at al the classic christmas songs in there, and the crap that we get nowadays. Summed up by the fact that all the last 3 years number 1s have been the X Factor winners' singles. Either it's a massive coincedence that all three songs were brilliant, or it's simply a indication that people really have no taste of their own!

Yoda

English & European
What an embarrassing reflection on people today. Look at al the classic christmas songs in there, and the crap that we get nowadays. Summed up by the fact that all the last 3 years number 1s have been the X Factor winners' singles. Either it's a massive coincedence that all three songs were brilliant, or it's simply a indication that people really have no taste of their own!

Not a coincidence, X-factor is timed to guarantee the winner Christmas number one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here