Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The great Vicente saga - 2012 edition [All quite exciting in the end]

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
reckon he's gone

a spanish article of 2 hours ago

http://www.nostresport.com/futbol/Futbol/muestraNoticia.html?id=21765

a lot of waffle on other players and this included (google translator)

Vicente Rodriguez
On the other hand, these days it has also filtered the possible interest of Elche in Vicente Rodriguez, formerly of Valencia right now is in Brighton, England the second. This is a player known for his seasons Escribá in che team and wants to return to Spain. It is also flashy player who would bring hope to a crowd eager to see the new additions.

Another article 4 hours old

http://www.futboldelujo.com/noticias/spain/liga-adelante/24521-ayuze-en-la-orbita-del-elche-cf-por-si-falla-vicente-rodr%C3%ADguez.html

The Elche CF might show interest in the player Ayoze Sporting Gijon. This interest would be given only if fianalmente Vicente Rodriguez Brigthon be separated from the English because it still has a contract year.

Vicente Rodriguez would be the cornerstone of the new project of Elche of Fran Scribe, a technician who knows the player brother was coaching the first team to Quique Flores junato.

In case you could not get the signing of Vincent, the club is considering recruiting a player the same style, and Sporting Ayoze sounds. Sporting also would welcome it because it will seek a way out for this season.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
reckon he's gone

a spanish article of 2 hours ago

http://www.nostresport.com/futbol/Futbol/muestraNoticia.html?id=21765

a lot of waffle on other players and this included (google translator)

Vicente Rodriguez
On the other hand, these days it has also filtered the possible interest of Elche in Vicente Rodriguez, formerly of Valencia right now is in Brighton, England the second. This is a player known for his seasons Escribá in che team and wants to return to Spain. It is also flashy player who would bring hope to a crowd eager to see the new additions.

Another article 4 hours old

http://www.futboldelujo.com/noticias/spain/liga-adelante/24521-ayuze-en-la-orbita-del-elche-cf-por-si-falla-vicente-rodr%C3%ADguez.html

The Elche CF might show interest in the player Ayoze Sporting Gijon. This interest would be given only if fianalmente Vicente Rodriguez Brigthon be separated from the English because it still has a contract year.

Vicente Rodriguez would be the cornerstone of the new project of Elche of Fran Scribe, a technician who knows the player brother was coaching the first team to Quique Flores junato.

In case you could not get the signing of Vincent, the club is considering recruiting a player the same style, and Sporting Ayoze sounds. Sporting also would welcome it because it will seek a way out for this season.

That's just a rumour on a website. No direct quotes from anyone. I'm not saying you're wrong but it's hardly conclusive.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was 90% sure he'd sign last week - Im 5% sure now.

I guess there must be a substancial gap between what he wants and what he's being offered with respect to wages. Cant see em grumbling over 1.5k -2k a week differences.

I wonder what his agents want per month? £30k? £40k - I guess Brighton would be offering say £15k rising to £25k dependant on appearances. All guess work OFC.

c£30k a week last season.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
That's just a rumour on a website. No direct quotes from anyone. I'm not saying you're wrong but it's hardly conclusive.

maybe? If Elche think the exciting player they'd get instead of Vicente (if they can't) is Ayoze from Sporting Gijon. maybe we should really piss em off and nab him as well!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
At the end of the day he cannot now sign for anybody without our permission so lets just wait and see what happens after Sunday. Slightly OT Sky is speculating that Shorey will go to Hull and Heskey is a done deal with Leeds.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
c£30k a week last season.

A staggering amount at our level. Edges me over to not being sad if he leaves if I'm honest and possibly even be glad if he does go. Although on short term deals like this the harm is somewhat lessened

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
Like I've said before on other threads. We are going have to be Patient untill this saga passes over. The Extension of his Contract, will hopefully make him stay here till Next Summer. But if it doesn't, I'm sure Gus list has plenty of hidden Gems on it. So it won't be the end of the world if he does decide to Leave. Hopefully we will get a fee of around 2.5 to 4 Million quid if he does go though.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Maybe the challenge of a full year in the Championship is too big for him at this stage of his career. Expectations would be massive now and a sedate life in League 2 in Spain with a happy wife probably seems quite appealing now he seems to be fit again.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Maybe the challenge of a full year in the Championship is too big for him at this stage of his career. Expectations would be massive now and a sedate life in League 2 in Spain with a happy wife probably seems quite appealing now he seems to be fit again.

Ha !

He's 31 not exactly a grandad! and has hardly played the last few years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here