Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Jamie Moralee...

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
He then took the time and trouble to attend the Kerry Mayo testimonial dinner on Saturday night which is more than Dick Knight did.:nono:

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He also managed to get sent off within 30 seconds of coming on at Scunny away for the feeblest punch ever seen. What a man!

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Harty said:
He then took the time and trouble to attend the Kerry Mayo testimonial dinner on Saturday night which is more than Dick Knight did.:nono:
That was nice of Mr Moralee...

As for Dick Knight I heard he is away is Argentina looking at some player called Tederico Furienzo (El Furi for short).

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
Harty said:
He then took the time and trouble to attend the Kerry Mayo testimonial dinner on Saturday night . . . . . .

That is typical of this much maligned, but very nice genuine guy!

Last edited:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Harty said:

As if DK doesn't put enough hours into the Club anyway - so he misses a testimonial dinner. Give the bloke a break and don't look for opportunities to put in the boot.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Dick Knights Mum said:
As if DK doesn't put enough hours into the Club anyway - so he misses a testimonial dinner. Give the bloke a break and don't look for opportunities to put in the boot.

I'm sure he puts lots of hours in, but to miss Kerrys night is out of order.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Dick Knights Mum said:
And that isn't me Ian! (I know you always confuse me and DKM). Good to see you again Saturday.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
There were some good auction items at the Kerry Do. My misses got outbid on the signed and framed Kerry Mayo shirt from the Palace away game. We went up to £750 but got outbid by the owner of Donatellos!

Saw Jamie Moralee and Peter Smith. Had a chat with Peter Smith and helped him loose on the Black jack table!

There seamed to be a distinct lack of players around during the night - the table near us was one of 4 reserved for players and it was empty! Saw Hinshelwood, Hammond, Robinson but dont recall seeing many others! Perhaps they sat the other side of the room and left early. Also noticed no Dick Knight, was Bloom there? Saw Perry and Derek Chapman.

Hada chat with Kerry as well, he is a top lad, deserved his testimonial! He isnt as good looks as Mrs Kerry, she looked stunning!

Last edited:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Mr Blobby said:
.... was Bloom there?
No Ray Bloom wasn't. Due to my phenomenal contacts and networking skills (ahem) I was actually there as his guest (he'd paid for the whole table) but he had to go away on business. Consequently we had two free places on our table that went to waste!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
El Turi said:
He also managed to get sent off within 30 seconds of coming on at Scunny away for the feeblest punch ever seen. What a man!

Perhaps the funniest Albion moment of the last decade...

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
DKM not putting in the boot at all, he missed Kerry's do because he went to the cricket at Lords and whatever you think about what he has done in the past that is bang out of order, as chairman he should have been there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here