Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Great Jamie Moralee...

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Mr Blobby said:
There seamed to be a distinct lack of players around during the night - the table near us was one of 4 reserved for players and it was empty! Saw Hinshelwood, Hammond, Robinson but dont recall seeing many others! Perhaps they sat the other side of the room and left early

On another thread it mentioned that the family men were played at Aldershot rather than Bognor so they could spend some time on Saturday with their families before heading off to France.

As a family man himself, I'm sure Kerry wouldn't have minded these players missing his dinner if they were with their families.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Mr Blobby said:

There seamed to be a distinct lack of players around during the night - the table near us was one of 4 reserved for players and it was empty!

Guy had a ticket to go but he had to stay home and rest on doctors orders and let his tablets ware off before he had to leave at 7am Sunday morning for Le Havre.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Harty said:
DKM not putting in the boot at all, he missed Kerry's do because he went to the cricket at Lords and whatever you think about what he has done in the past that is bang out of order, as chairman he should have been there.

I disagree. It is one of a number of fund-raisers for a player who has actually been paid by the Club over the years. Without knowing the facts - if DK misses an occasional do (not even a proper Club one at that) - that is okay with me.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
The cricket finished early enough for DK to get in a helicopter and get back to Brighton and buy Kerry a light and bitter

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here