• A pile of shite

Votes: 26 32.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I must admit, I do like the bit when he's running away from those BULLIES when he's still wearing the leg braces, and they just break off. I liked that.

Didn't deserve a cuffing OSCAR that year though. Jees.

jakarta

May 25, 2007
Sullington
Another Fence sitter so wont vote in the poll. Agree Forrest Gump WAS syrupy and sugary but also in my opinion somewhat subversive...

Do you think many of the Bible Belt target audience got the implication of the films hero being (a) an All-American Success story while (b) being mentally sub-normal?

Also it copied the insertion of Hanks into real life historical footage from Woody Allens Zelig so minus 5 points.

Pulp Fiction, well I still dont know if taking someones head off whilst debating the existence of divine intervention is entertainment (it is funny though)and it is clearly a very inconsistent film (didnt need the Bruce Willis section at all) but whenever Travolta and Jackson are on screen they still light it up...

cheshunt seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Hated it with a passion.

Imbecility portrayed as profound truth. At least 'Being There' with Peter Sellers was ironic.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Crock of sh1te, one of the most pointless films ever but as USA seemed to love Hanks at the time they fell for it.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I thought it was ok.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It appears Forrest Gump has got a resounding thumbs up from the good people of NSC.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Not being one of the good people of NSC I have to say that I have never seen Forrest Gump because I know it will be a pile of fugging shite, and not just because it's got that prick Tom Hanks in it.

'Uncle Spielberg - Championing mainstream Hollywood bullsh*t for the greater good' (What next? Charlie Wilson's War?!!?!?! Puurrrllleeeasse)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here