Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Goldstone. What a f***ing shit hole that place was

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
True but not totally impossible. We can but hope that the NIMBY's of Falmer will get pissed off and move to Hassocks though.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
No thanks Frank.I grew up in Hassocks and Hurstpierpiont.Send them to Croydon

Last edited:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
AJ's Love Monkey said:
They would go down a storm in Croydon! :ohmy:

We know that, AJ goes down all the time and rumour has it not just on the pitch ! :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
AJ's Love Monkey said:
I hope you have a good solicitor bha! ???

Does AJ Solicit as well ? I thought that he recent his recent wage rise would allow him to stand up more.:ohmy:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
bhaexpress said:
Does AJ Solicit as well ? I thought that he recent his recent wage rise would allow him to stand up more.:ohmy:

Well rest assured he wont need to "go down" against Your lot they have to catch him first and the Dad's Army at the centre of your defence havent a prayer matey! :clap2:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Well rest assured he wont need to "go down" against Your lot they have to catch him first and the Dad's Army at the centre of your defence havent a prayer matey! :clap2:

I saw your pacey defenders against Inter..thought provoking to say the least.

:D

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Perry Milkins said:
I saw your pacey defenders against Inter..thought provoking to say the least.

:D

A bit of difference between Inter milan and brighton thougfh pezza even a football expert like you must agree! :p

PS Fitz Hall is possibly the quickest centre half i have seen playing for Palace so we shall see if our defence is up to Leon and Jakey! :lol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Re: Re: Re: The Goldstone. What a f***ing shit hole that place was

AJ's Love Monkey said:
And to Palace fans we used to get more than 700 fukin tickets there! :angry: :rolleyes:

Well if AJ falls over once too often and breaks a fingernail maybe the Withdean game will be posponed and you'll get the benefit of a maginificent 900 extra seats :ohmy:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Re: Re: Re: Re: The Goldstone. What a f***ing shit hole that place was

bhaexpress said:
Well if AJ falls over once too often and breaks a fingernail maybe the Withdean game will be posponed and you'll get the benefit of a maginificent 900 extra seats :ohmy:

You must have been vaccinated with a phonograph needle bha! :yawn:

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
AJ's Love Monkey said:
A bit of difference between Inter milan and brighton thougfh pezza even a football expert like you must agree! :p

PS Fitz Hall is possibly the quickest centre half i have seen playing for Palace so we shall see if our defence is up to Leon and Jakey! :lol:

I agree they play in a different strip!!

:p

What about CKR, Seb and Albie..can he catch all of them? I think maybe you and I could run quicker than Ward. Just an opinion mind..I no doubt have misjudged him.

Are your full backs pacey?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here