Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Goldstone. What a f***ing shit hole that place was

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I heard that AJ failed a breathe test yesterday. He was taken into custody and was asked to give a sample. He refused as he said he was fed up with people taking the piss out of him.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Perry Milkins said:
I agree they play in a different strip!!

:p

What about CKR, Seb and Albie..can he catch all of them? I think maybe you and I could run quicker than Ward. Just an opinion mind..I no doubt have misjudged him.

Are your full backs pacey?

Wardy is ok dont+ worry about that! Not shabby Boyce is pretty quick and there is a rumour of John Halls coming in today and he is no slouch either, so as i say we shall see

Albion Rob

Sorry to interrupt but IO just wanted to comment on the Goldstone.

I think had we been going from there straight to a brand new stadium thenit would not be held up as quite the shrine it is.

However, because we had to fight tooth and nail just to play there for one more season and we have spent seven years in a tiny, rubbish sports track, it is bound to be held in high esteem.

If/when we get Falmer and if everything works well regarding trains etc, people will have a choice of drinking in Lewes (if coming from the East) or Brighton (from the West) and it should be a nice ground and we can all start to look back on the Goldstone with fond memories that are not twinged with a huge amount of sadness and longing.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here