Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Goldstone - Pre Match beers

Oct 2, 2008
What was your watering hole of choice?. Almost always The Exchange in Hove for me with the occasional trip to the Bosun if Palace were in town (now that does age me !),

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Was the pub just outside called The Albion? I was too young to drink when I was doing the 70's/early 80's ... but that's the one I always remember.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Harbour View and taxi in for us.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
The Belle View for me, along with about a dozen schoolfriends....cheers Austin!!!!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Hove Park Tavern, only a few times though

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Used to do a veritable pub crawl every home game. Meet a mate off the train from Eastbourne at Brighton station. Couple in the Railway Bell. Football Special to Hove. Another couple in the pub by the station that always kept changing its name. Walk along the back streets, pick up a programme by the church, then one for the road at the Hove Park Tavern. Is it my imagination or were the bogs always SWIMMING?

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
Used to do a veritable pub crawl every home game. Meet a mate off the train from Eastbourne at Brighton station. Couple in the Railway Bell. Football Special to Hove. Another couple in the pub by the station that always kept changing its name. Walk along the back streets, pick up a programme by the church, then one for the road at the Hove Park Tavern. Is it my imagination or were the bogs always SWIMMING?

Yes the bogs were always swimming.

Was it my imagination or was the church one of the most popular places to get a programme, always a queue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here