Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Glen Murray RUMOURS doing the rounds

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
To be fair, he must be missing the Rochdale nightlife.

Robdinho

Jul 26, 2004
I don't believe them. I can't really understand any footballer ever being unhappy about anything.

I do believe that even if they were true we wouldn't sell him unless we got at least what we paid for him back.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Probably complete crap, heard this at last home game of last season.

If true i don't believe we would have waited all summer, without either sorting it out or selling and getting a replacement

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
These rumours have been doing the rounds for months. He can't settle here, beetles back oop north as fast as he can after every game etc etc. Some of the rumours say it's his girlfriend that can't settle. And they're rumours that don't seem to be going away :shrug:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
What's the story this time? Moths in his wardrobe perhaps?? Wasps nest in his shed... :glare:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
His body language at Worthing was all wrong. After the exquisite chip over the keeper just before half time, I noticed him miming a "slit throat" signal at the bench. His failure to even finish the game spoke volumes.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hope he stays however it may end in tears. We will want a big fee if he leaves to cover the sell on clause.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
He had a 'minor' fallout with Virgo during warm up at BH last week.

Called Virgo the 'c' word then sarcastic sort of smile as he ran off.

I still think it's just rumour though.

barney

Jul 31, 2006
if he wants to go let him piss off. dont want an unhappy player disrupting the squad. especially if he goes round calling team mates a c.unt. he can f*** off, get us a nice hefty fee and it's not as if there is no one out there who we could replace him with.

of course, if this is all untrue i'd love him to stay. he is a quality player. but no one is bigger than the club

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
The fact that he only scored twice today against Havant and Waterlooville speaks volumes.........I think.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
We've got NO chance of promotion without him. Unhappy or not, he MUST stay. It's a shame he doesn't have 100% of the fans behind him as that might be the difference between being happy here or not, and it's all the more disappointing when you consider how class he is yet plodders like Fraser and Mayo arguably have as much support.

An unhappy player - assuming that's what he is - is absolutely no use to us at all.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here