Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The 'German' squad...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
So have I, but I am also entitled to an Irish one, fortunately I am crap at football and was never put in the difficult position of having to choose who to play for.

Unlike Mendoza who can play for ANY country he chooses! :clap2:

Oct 25, 2003
1998 France world cup winning squad included this lot who could've played for other nations:

Bernard Lama (French Guinana)
Patrick Vieira (Senegal)
Youri Djourkaeff (Armenia/Poland/Turkey)
Marcel Desailly (Ghana)
Zinedine Zidane (Algeria)
Robert Pires (Portugal/Spain)
Thierry Henry (Gudaloupe/Martinique)
Bernard Diomede (Guadaloupe)
Alain Boghossian (Armenia)
Lilian Thuram (Guadaloupe)
Christian Karembeu (New Caledonia)
David Trezeguet (Argentina)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
1998 France world cup winning squad included this lot who could've played for other nations:

Patrick Vieira (Senegal)
Marcel Desailly (Ghana)

Lets not let the FACTS get in the way of apparant Jerry BAITING.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Patrick Vieira (Senegal)
Marcel Desailly (Ghana)
Yes, I'm surprised France didn't come up earlier in the thread. And you can add the New Zealand Rugby team which uses places like Samoa as a type of nursery side.

Anyway leaving aside the fact that the Polish/German border has always been in a state of flux and therefore having Poles in the German team is perfectly understandable I think it's BRILLIANT that there's all those dark faces and non-Germanic names in the German team as well. We all know there are some retards who hate the very concept of non-European immigration, and to see the team of the 'Fatherland' full of non-Aryan Germans gladdens the heart.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Lets not let the FACTS get in the way of apparant Jerry BAITING.

Oy! Are you on a promise with some Boche sawt or something, the way you're defending them is most unlike you.

I'd laugh if you were and it turned out she likes a natural overgrown garden downstairs. Especially after THAT incident recently.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Yep, not suprising seeing as he was born there.

people forget that Barnes playing was a bit of an issue when he first made the squad, to say the least. his colour didnt help but plenty of people have taken the piss out of hargreaves inclusions too.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Damn f***ing right.

Where do we stand on Sid James? I think he passes Tebbit's Britishness test in spades (ironic racist pun intended)

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Marc Isambard Brunel was born in France but thank the Lord that the 'Bridge building genius' decided to live amongst us and father little Isambard kingdom.
What a sorry state we`d be in without his engineering expertise I say.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
And then there was Arthur Wharton...............

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Damn f***ing right.

Where do we stand on Sid James? I think he passes Tebbit's Britishness test in spades (ironic racist pun intended)

I have always thought that the Sid James back story is a fabrication to make him more exotic. There is no way he ever left our shores, Carry on Cruising was a close as he got to foreign lands.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Anyway leaving aside the fact that the Polish/German border has always been in a state of flux and therefore having Poles in the German team is perfectly understandable I think it's BRILLIANT that there's all those dark faces and non-Germanic names in the German team as well. We all know there are some retards who hate the very concept of non-European immigration, and to see the team of the 'Fatherland' full of non-Aryan Germans gladdens the heart.

*ahem*

If you were ADOLF HITLER... - North Stand Chat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here