Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The GENIUS of Cheryl Cole

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
This surely is the stuff that dreams are made of........if your name is Max Clifford.

Talentless racist singer wanting to remove the racist label

Mixed race gay footballer wanting to escape the gay rumours

Put them together, and 'Hey Presto' both sets of rumours quelled.

Then engineer a divorce, whilst reinforcing the heterosexual capabilities of the latter via a series of one night stands carefully leaked to the press.

.....and everyone ends up living happily ever after, she with the nation's chav sweetheart crown and him thought of a bit of a lad, but with people scratching their heads as to why he fucks a barmaid when you have pure gold at home, unless the barmaid is being paid to make up the story and he goes along with it....

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
With her forthcoming album "Messy Little Raindrops" due to hit the shops on November 1st, here's a sneak preview of some of the lyrics from 'Happy Tears' - which gives a heartbreaking insight into the breakup of her marriage to philandering soccerist blingmeister Ashley...

I cried when I heard you were cheatin'

I cried when I said I was leavin'

I cut off my hair and painted my toes

I sold all the diamonds and burnt all your clothes

I cried when I slashed all your tyres

I cried when your suit hit the fire...

Powerful stuff.
And get THIS, from the official X-Factor magazine:

We're SO fortunate to live in this golden ago of pop. Enjoy it while it lasts.

I thought it was Leonard Cohen or Morrisey. Marvellous stuff.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
This surely is the stuff that dreams are made of........if your name is Max Clifford.

Then engineer a divorce, whilst reinforcing the heterosexual capabilities of the latter via a series of one night stands carefully leaked to the press.

.....and everyone ends up living happily ever after, she with the nation's chav sweetheart crown and him thought of a bit of a lad, but with people scratching their heads as to why he fucks a barmaid when you have pure gold at home, unless the barmaid is being paid to make up the story and he goes along with it....

I believe you may well have covered pretty muchthe truth of that story and most other similar stories.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It seems, we are indeed, living in interesting times..... Its funny how after some very modest sales, the tangerine Miss Cole is regarded as an expert on Wannabe singers and employed dropping pearls of wisdom and tears of consolation in equal order without any shame.

Last edited:

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

I'm a sucker for a conspiracy theory - and that is top drawer.

There should be a film of Max Clifford's life. If only you could get the screenplay past the lawyers. Who would play him? I reckon James Brolin might fit the bill (assuming he's still alive).

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
What's the difference between a kangaroo and a kangaroot?

One is a marsupial that lives in Australia, and the other is Cheryl Cole stuck in a telephone box.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here