• Poll closed .

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
*TEN MINUTES LEFT TO VOTE KLAXON*

The fat lady is checking her manuscript and sucking a Fisherman's Friend.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
I was standing in the reception area of the village polling station at 5.30 this evening with a clipboard, a worried expression and a Liberal Democrat rosette. A voter came in and had a word with me about the LibDems stopping Brexit. "I am not happy," she said. Five minutes later she emerged from the voting hall, gave me a copy of the New Testament and disappeared into the night. I am not beyond redemption it seems.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Genuine question -what indications?

From whom? Odds on Con Majority have shortened again to 1.36. No Overall Majority 3.95, Labour Maj 60

You can always rely on a Sun journalist ...

Tom Newton Dunn
(@tnewtondunn)
For what it's worth, I hear canvassing returns today have given Labour an internal projected vote share of 36.2%. Their number crunchers are saying its now 50/50 between a a hung parliament and a small Tory majority.

December 12, 2019

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Thank you for that and I respect the fact that you are clearly seeking common ground. I have to say that I have (genuinely) not seen any real evidence that his crew, as you put it, have blamed the poor or that immigrants are parasitic -where do you get this from? And I applaud the fact that you do see the dangers of the extreme left wing. I am NOT trying to gain points, and in fact I suspect that we might have more in common, when I suggest that a centre social democracy which helps the genuinely under-privileged, but also does not simply take from the successful, would be a desirable situation.

Thank you for dignified comments.....
As the exit polls come in, I hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
Regards the above.... worth a read:

https://www.politics.co.uk/blogs/20...johnson-s-daily-drip-feed-of-poison-about-imm

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Exit poll - Tory landslide. Britain is f*cked :(

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
How can we have control when they got into the country in the first place :dunce:
Regards
DF
Passports just the same as you, when you go abroad. We have a Border Force, because we aren't in Schengen. It was one of the opt outs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here