Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jan 30, 2008
How will 'concerning ourselves with calculating the Tory majority' benefit us, Decidedly Feckless?

Saves your self a lot of heart ache in the future Lever, as you know its time to get this country moving forward not stagnating in a sulky cesspool
Regards
DF

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Thicko remainers cant handle the truth

So everyone else except a few brain-dead arse wipes on NSC can see it for what it is, including right across TV.
Did you see Nicky Morgan trying to defend it?
If you can't see it I am truly sorry for you.
Oh and it's remoaners, the ignorant, racist, thickos are the ones that stupidly want to leave.
You don't seem very capable of getting much right do you.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
And this is why the country is in such a mess, 50,000 more nurses = 31,000 new nurses. So, 19,000 " retained " Nurses ? how are they doing this ? nailing them in position ?

On this one they just keep digging themselves a deeper hole. The other thing I heard was getting staff from the wider NHS, what train up cleaners and car park attendants?

The chances of the Tory majority and their Brexit just further increases the flight of nurses from the profession

Time to raid the developing world for their trained nurses and impose suffering on other countries

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Old people, especially those with Alzheimer's and dementia should be banned from voting.
They should be replaced with people aged 16+.

Corbin is a pensioner.Should he be banned from holding any office?

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Sorry to piss on your parade lever but you're now putting words into my mouth ,nice try but i'll stick to my original post
Regards
DF

Putting words in your mouth? It's a dirty job, but someone has to 'put words in your mouth', otherwise you would be reduced to finger painting!
What is your cesspool like Dull Fool?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You know individual member states put forward commissioners, the EU itself does not select them outright (although there is some due process)? Therefore the blame lies with members states. For example the UK have put forward white males on all bit one occasion (a woman).

But Great Britain is the only racist one,according to the EU fan club on here,despite the multi-ethnic MEP's elected here and nowhere else.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here