Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jan 30, 2008
Truly alarming, but hardly surprising given that you have previously stated that thick people should not be given the vote either. But do keep going, because it is important for people to be fully aware of the type of society you and your ilk would want.

Aktion T4 springs to mind, quite alarming coming from a Lib Dem supporter in Plymouth
Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Vote labour on December the 12th then :wave:
Regards
DF

But the sad fact is that in order for me to stop paying for your internet access you would, for the first time in your life, have to stop whining about what other people have got and how you're not getting what is rightfully yours,show some pride, get off your lazy useless arse and do something.

I think your mate Farage winning a majority on December 12th is more likely than that.

Once a sad pathetic loser, always a sad pathetic loser :wanker:

BenGarfield

Feb 22, 2019
crawley
Too bad, Harry. Thankfully I am not one of your students.
Seriously though, there is little point in banging away going over point after point after this has been done ad infinitum on here.
Those who disagree will continue to disagree, and quite honestly, there has been so much coverage in the media about the Labour Party manifesto pointing out the dangers, shortcomings, and unrealistic spending plans that if you and others want to read about it, go ahead.
Just because I have neither the time nor the inclination to comment further, it doesn't mean to say those problems do not exist.

Dear Block F,

Do you think that government finances are like a household, and that taxes are its income? Do you believe that if the government spends more than it receives in taxation it must borrow to meet its spending commitments? If it borrows too much will it go bust? Will the Labour party spending plans mean that the country will be borrowing too much, and could go bust?

Best wishes, Ben

Jan 30, 2008
At least they would have contributed to our society. You on the other hand offer nothing, a drain on society.

But the sad fact is that in order for me to stop paying for your internet access you would, for the first time in your life, have to stop whining about what other people have got and how you're not getting what is rightfully yours,show some pride, get off your lazy useless arse and do something.

I think your mate Farage winning a majority on December 12th is more likely than that.

Once a sad pathetic loser, always a sad pathetic loser

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Contacted local Tory candidate...

Q - I got a message on the my FB feed there will be 50,000 more nurses under the Tories, is that true?

A - Yes that's correct we will go from 280,000 to 330,000. That's 31,000 new recruits and 19,000 retained staff

Have I missed something here?

Not rocket science 31,000 new recruits and 19,000 retained = 50,000 for your info retained means kept. So kept = not leaving as they would have been.

Jan 30, 2008
At least they would have contributed to our society. You on the other hand offer nothing, a drain on society.

Once a sad pathetic loser, always a sad pathetic loser :wanker:
So far off the mark Watford bloke but you keep making yourself look silly
PS
Take care you'll aggravate that RSI
Regards
DF

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
Dear Block F,

Do you think that government finances are like a household, and that taxes are its income? Do you believe that if the government spends more than it receives in taxation it must borrow to meet its spending commitments? If it borrows too much will it go bust? Will the Labour party spending plans mean that the country will be borrowing too much, and could go bust?

Best wishes, Ben

Of course if anyone from single person to whole country spends more than it can afford to do they/it will in the end go bust.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
may as well be free ice cream - what use is broadband without computers or tablets, so will they be free? the promise is to provide free fibre broadband, which goes far beyond a necessary level and becomes vastly expensive (at least 4 times more) than a simple FTTC broadband service. to deliver this they will nationalise Openreach and by default most the rest of the telecoms industry (there will be no need for other services). surely better to fund more modest universal service provision (to cover the uneconomic parts of the country) and throw a billion at libraries, all done for a fraction the total cost and follow consequences to economy?

Kills all competition in one fell swoop and puts thousands out of jobs who do not work for Openreach. Most other suppliers only income is from BB

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
So far off the mark Watford bloke but you keep making yourself look silly
PS
Take care you'll aggravate that RSI
Regards
DF

How many attempts does it take you to quote a post, you complete f***ing moron :facepalm:

And you and I both know it's right on the button (and that's all that matters) :lolol:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Not rocket science 31,000 new recruits and 19,000 retained = 50,000 for your info retained means kept. So kept = not leaving as they would have been.

And this is why the country is in such a mess, 50,000 more nurses = 31,000 new nurses. So, 19,000 " retained " Nurses ? how are they doing this ? nailing them in position ?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Kills all competition in one fell swoop and puts thousands out of jobs who do not work for Openreach. Most other suppliers only income is from BB

Sadly the big operators have no inclination to roll out more broadband cabling unless given a very large incentive. locally, Virgin Media are using the old Nynex installed cable broadband along from Worthing to Brighton, they did not shell out to install the cable and their shareholders are happy, that's all they care about.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here