• Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
As to the stunt of sending Gove to the climate debate, we already had one drip (the ice-melt) representing the Tory party, so why deploy another?

Seriously, I know there is a view that NSC is dominated by lefty/liberals, but there must be some decent Conservative supporters who are at least concerned at the way their party is handling this election?

They don’t care.

All the usual Tory suspects are not posting anything positive about Tory policies or plans. It is all focussed on criticism of Labour’s plans. I’ve not seen anyone extolling the virtues of any Tory proposals (not that there are any).

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
there must be some decent Conservative supporters who are at least concerned at the way their party is handling this election?

Now that the Tories have culled most of their decent MPs, I do wonder if the decent Tory voters will stick to their party this time round. I’ve just got a feeling this is not a sown up as the polls would have you believe.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Now that the Tories have culled most of their decent MPs, I do wonder if the decent Tory voters will stick to their party this time round. I’ve just got a feeling this is not a sown up as the polls would have you believe.

The are a lot of moderate Tories that don't like what they see, the demographic of voters is taking a dramatic shift.

Voted Tory in the past, I'll never say never. But just can't see it ever happening again

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
As to the stunt of sending Gove to the climate debate, we already had one drip (the ice-melt) representing the Tory party, so why deploy another?

Seriously, I know there is a view that NSC is dominated by lefty/liberals, but there must be some decent Conservative supporters who are at least concerned at the way their party is handling this election?

As a Conservative supporter I think they are handling the election campaign very well so far. The opinion polls seem to support that.

abc

Jan 6, 2007
481 pages (so far) of arguing, ranting and very occasional humour. I wonder if anyone involved has changed their views since page 1? I suspect that 99% people's views are entrenched and only the minority who are politically aware or interested take notice of whatever happens to be the election outrage of the day

Could someone (more capable than me) start a poll along the lines of 'have you changed the way you will vote since the election was announced'?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

"I don't like the direction the party has been taken in over recent years, nor those who now lead the party. I think I may vote differently this time."

Looks at Corbyn.

Shudders.

Votes Tory.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
The are a lot of moderate Tories that don't like what they see, the demographic of voters is taking a dramatic shift.

Voted Tory in the past, I'll never say never. But just can't see it ever happening again

Tory voter here and whilst I am no lover of Boris Johnson, I could never support a Labour Party led by Corbyn and McDonnell, and I believe, given a free reign, their economic policies would cause great harm to the finances of this country.
I also have serious doubts about Corbyn's general leadership qualities, his intellect and his 'evasive' approach towards the defence of this country and its enemies.
For the record, I voted remain.
P.S. I haven't been swayed by 481 pages of rant and have already sent off my postal vote!
Finally, I won't be entering into great long discussions on this as I am off shortly to sort out an ailing mother-in-law!

Anyway, to bring us all together, we've won before at Anfield and let us do it again tomorrow:thumbsup:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Tory voter here and whilst I am no lover of Boris Johnson, I could never support a Labour Party led by Corbyn and McDonnell, and I believe, given a free reign, their economic policies would cause great harm to the finances of this country.
I also have serious doubts about Corbyn's general leadership qualities, his intellect and his 'evasive' approach towards the defence of this country and its enemies.
For the record, I voted remain.
P.S. I haven't been swayed by 481 pages of rant and have already sent off my postal vote!
Finally, I won't be entering into great long discussions on this as I am off shortly to sort out an ailing mother-in-law!

Anyway, to bring us all together, we've won before at Anfield and let us do it again tomorrow:thumbsup:

Don't disagree with your views on Corbyn

The 481 pages just tells us a lot about the direction of travel. The shadowy think tanks that fund the modern Conservative party need pay back in the form of a deregulated economy which has little consideration for ordinary folk

A lot of parallels now with the 1983, lets hope a positive Albion performance at Anfield tomorrow can be the exception!!!

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
As she appears to be avoiding the populace altogether,never mind obscure tv channels,I give you....

dibot.png

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne

If there was a fit for purpose Labour alternative then some Tories might jump across the divide. Sadly for you JC is at the helm.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Johnson having a torrid time on LBC. No wonder he avoided Neil. I dare say he would actually have been dead in a ditch after that.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Johnson having a torrid time on LBC. No wonder he avoided Neil. I dare say he would actually have been dead in a ditch after that.

Nick Ferrari might be a bit of the right wing hack, but will still rubble Boris...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
They don’t care.

All the usual Tory suspects are not posting anything positive about Tory policies or plans. It is all focussed on criticism of Labour’s plans. I’ve not seen anyone extolling the virtues of any Tory proposals (not that there are any).

It's very similar to Trump fans - nothing whatsoever positive about their own candidate, just ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK the others (still banging on about Obama and the Clintons).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here