Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Gang Bang Details From The Sun

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Gareth Glover said:
I am gay, blah blah blah. I had sex with Safeway and I am always kissing Bozza's arse like the big spineless pansy boy that I am. :safeway

. I feel very strongly that both parties in a situtation like this should either both have anonmity or both have their names released in the public domian.

I agree with that

This is a discussion board and that is what I am doing. Based on the details and the fact that the girl has relived the supposed horrific details to the press that my hunch is its a load of rubbish the same as the Hamilton and Leslie accusations were.

you dont know how the press got the story, my hunch is different, we are guessing.

I don't think the facts add up on this and a true rape victim would not want to relive the tale to the press 3 days afterwards.

Again, you dont know she spoke to the press. It sounds like a 3rd party story which the Reptiles are good at sourcing of gullable people.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
BrightonBird said:
No I completely agree.
Thank you BB. I was half expecting a backlash from the ladies.

I should have added that in the other instances of rape (date rape etc.) the perpetrator should be hung, drawn & 1/4'd (any order will do).

Jambo Seagull

Jul 18, 2003
The Athens of the North
Trueblue -point taken about contempt of court when they have been charged. The Sun are having a field day now because no names are mentioned. I also agree with you regarding the internet frenzy. The fact that we're all talking about it and indulging in speculation shows that we are all to some extent complicit. An indictment of society.

In this girl's favour is that she has reported it to the police fairly contemporaneously ie within 12 hours rather than the laughable John Leslie/Ulrika story where the other women came forward after it came out that Leslie was the bloke in her autobiog. However IF she went to the Sun as well as the police, why? And why has she allowed the Sun an "exclusive"? I think we should be told. If the Sun are paying her that should be in the public domain.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
now truthfully! if she was a model who wished they had a go?

sorry only saying what others are thinkin :angel:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I've just received an e-mail stating that the women was a high roller who was being paid by the consenting first partner who then suggested he got in his mates in for a bit of fun. Its certainly an interesting take on things but lists to many names i think to post on here If anyones interesed pm me and I'll forward it on !!

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
Jambo Seagull said:
[B And why has she allowed the Sun an "exclusive"? I think we should be told. If the Sun are paying her that should be in the public domain. [/B]

Did she really go to The Sun though? Or have they just slapped the exclusive tag on it to shift a few more copies?

I don't know how much more is in there than was posted at the start of this thread. If there's nothing extra, then it doesn't look to me much like theyve even spoken to her in any kind of 'official' way - for want of a better description.

Totally agree that selling a story in these circumstances would be a disgrace. When that happens before a conviction - and there's no knowing whether it has happened here - the alleged 'victim' should automatically waive their right to anonymity.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
who did it list redland! and what do u mean too many names to mention there was only 7 or 8 wernt there?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Basicly the usual, but as were trying to keep the mods out of prision I'm not posting it !!

Pm me ya e-mail and I'll forward it on !!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Kitson wouldn't have been there. He would have got a groin strain taking his Y-fronts off.

Gareth Glover said:
Sorry

The whole story has lost credibility having been put as a double page spread in the Sun as far as I'm concerned. I feel very strongly about people ( women ) being able to make up totally ridiculous accusations completely unfounded against people ala , the Hamiltons and John Leslie and then telling the story to the press.

Why should people aloud to do it, she should have her name published if the footballers do as far as I'm concerned.

Its all rubbish.
Interesting, is it not, that the guy who has now been arrested - and named - is the "party organiser" who has been blabbing to the press about the girl consenting to what happened.

How wrong can you be, GG?

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
The latest on the gang bang is there are FIVE footballers from Newcastle being questioned. Dirty bastards!

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
looney said:
This sounds serious, you can usually tell when the sun is bull shitting. Looks like a lot of stars could be going to jail.

Think about it.

Their will be about 6? identifiable cum samples up her. Any girl BS ing would cave in if told about the forensics.

Maybe condoms were used? It would be interesting to be in the public gallery for the trial, that's for sure...

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Whether the story is true or not (it very well could be, a lot of footballers have egos that are far bigger than their mental capacity and think they can get away with anything) it's still looking dubious thanks in no small way to The Sun's track record of distorting the truth allied to the said publcation's well known history of blatently lying.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here