Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The fourth plinth at Trafalgar Square.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Is it worth going over there to chuck a burger at him?

No, but it's worth scrambling up and nicking his poncy little flag ;)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
what an absolute pile of wank idea this was............quick.........someone get up there with a Palarse top and BURN it :D

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Oh goody, it's raining :lol:

jimmypbha

Apr 5, 2009
NORTH STAND
Really what is the point standing there at 2:00 in the morning. There will be no one there except from the local drunk.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
This bloke just looks embarassed to be up there.

I supppose that's where the art comes into it in that it questions what we expect people to do whilst up there. I'm not necessarily expecting a performance from everyone, but I just can't see the point at all with this bloke. Seems like a wasted opportunity.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
you still posting on Wacoee lol.....they nicknamed you barrel of bum:lolol:

Certainly not. They were beneath my level of intellect and humour. Too many cretins on that website. They didn't quite understand why a fan of another club would want to post on their website. Yet, you think they would love it due to the old (and very cringeworthy) 'We're not famous anymore'. I think I registered, originally, as there were some crass inaccuracies about Brighton.

I have just registered to stand on the Plinth. Probably too late, but what the hell...

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I have just registered to stand on the Plinth. Probably too late, but what the hell...

Aha !, care to share what you have in mind to do ?, or not thought that far yet ?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Aha !, care to share what you have in mind to do ?, or not thought that far yet ?

Not too sure yet. I have always wanted to partake in some street theatre, being a budding thespian and all, so I shall have to work on my act.

Or I could try donning a bald head mask, with a fist raised in the air and stay in that pose for an hour. (The name of that sort of activity has escaped me).

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
A pigeon now.

What a truly inspired and original idea :thud:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Not too sure yet. I have always wanted to partake in some street theatre, being a budding thespian and all, so I shall have to work on my act.

Or I could try donning a bald head mask, with a fist raised in the air and stay in that pose for an hour. (The name of that sort of activity has escaped me).

Have you discussed this with RS yet ? I think he should at least be made aware.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Have you discussed this with RS yet ? I think he should at least be made aware.

Seems like a valid question for 'ask the club'.

Bozza said:
Please use common sense when using this service and posting a question for the club. Those who blatantly look to take the piss will have their posting rights to this forum (or to the whole of NSC, if required) removed.

:jester:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Yeshh! Some hippy is on there doing yoga and in one of her positions you could see right up her skirt:yahoo:

I love art me.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've actually applied. I plan to take a deck chair and sit up there with a cup of tea and read the paper for an hour if I'm successful.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
mains.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here