Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The fourth plinth at Trafalgar Square.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
If you were successful in the draw and 'won' an hour up on the fourth plinth courtesy of Anthony Gormley's One & Other art project.

How would you spend your hour ?

The second person up there on this the first day was from Brighton as it happens.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
That'll be the third person up there, since I understand some bloke hijacked the event to protest against tobacco.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
That'll be the third person up there, since I understand some bloke hijacked the event to protest against tobacco.

I stand corrected.

The protester was removed by JCB. :ohmy:

Pics anyone ?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Funnily enough the presentation speech turned into a "could you possibly come down sir....."

Very funny - he picked his moment.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

"This is a live webstream that may contain offensive content. The actions/opinions featured are the participants', and are not endorsed by Artichoke or Sky Arts.

Places.

Applicants.

Apply for a place"

Is it working for you, because I'm getting nothing.

Isn't this just a glorified speakers corner ? Hardly an original idea.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
What on earth is he doing?

He's an anti smoking protester, well known apparently. He was campaigning againsts actors smoking in films.

Good for him, non violent and on a plinth designed for real people advertising a cause.

Picked his moment with precision. Officially the first person on the empty plinth at Trafalgar Square.

Well done sir.

Lush

Mods' Pet
He's an anti smoking protester, well known apparently. He was campaigning againsts actors smoking in films.

Good for him, non violent and on a plinth designed for real people advertising a cause.

Picked his moment with precision. Officially the first person on the empty plinth at Trafalgar Square.

Well done sir.

No - I mean the guy who's up there now.

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
...Anyway, is anybody going to bloody well answer my original question or not ! ? :annoyed: :lol:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
Here comes a change over.

Exit giant turd....enter ?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Sponsored kiss-athon for charity.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here