Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Forty Notes Fund

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
I think we need to do a big event that will raise lots of money.We should try and suggest some big ideas.
All the organisers have done well over the years but i think we need to do more than a quiz night that will raise about £500 we need to do much more than that to give the club money.
We need to be looking at events that will raise a few thousands that will really help the club in securing new players.

This is just a suggestion and i have stated that previous organisers have done a great job so far but maybe we should try a few bigger ideas

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The Large One said:
One more CKR goal, and I'll pay a fiver to watch that.

Just a fiver for your nemesis downfall??

Tightwad :lolol:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Why don't we have an NSC sponsored fox hunt, we all pay big money to join in, hire a pack of hounds and some horses and we're well set.

Then we hunt the BNPers lurking in the other threads.

seagulls4ever

Oct 2, 2003
Make Build a Bonfire available online and charge £5 to download it with all the profits going to the Forty Notes Fund.

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
How about an Nsc Fright Night? Everyone loves to try and scare themselves, any big free cinemas to hire? Couple of classic horror films, then some spooky games. Just thinking back to my bros haloween party loads of games loads of drinks was great fun. Charge £10/15 a head %of bar take could be laughing and it's completely original. Maybe the Greyhound stadium or the horse track. I know one of the managers at the dogs is huge Brighton fan and they have the big teles for films etc and maybe at a nice mates rate. Could be done on a Sunday evening leading into a bank holiday Monday or a Friday night, so as not to interfere with racing, get em to open up a fast food bar, could be a really good laugh. It would also appeal to a different crowd possibly just a though anyway. 100 people times £15 = £1500 not thousands I know, but get some buckets going round, fancy dress competition maybe.

Last edited:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
555kaz said:
How about an Nsc Fright Night? Everyone loves to try and scare themselves, any big free cinemas to hire? Couple of classic horror films, then some spooky games. Just thinking back to my bros haloween party loads of games loads of drinks was great fun. Charge £10/15 a head %of bar take could be laughing and it's completely original.

Yeah, maybe we can get Iain Dowie to show up.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
An auction?

You know,supporters donate flat screen tvs,antiques,their Falmer village homes as well as the club putting in signed kits etc etc,get a guest auctioneer from,say,Countdown,and watch the cash roll in!

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
ben andrews' girlfriend said:
Fun run round Falmer?

Sorry but there is nothing fun about running ;)

Would probably have to do a sponsered "walk as fast as my fat legs will carry me round falmer" but at least the effort would be there.

Or we could all pay to watch Seagullion in the kitchen, preparing a meal, after Sunday would pay £50 to watch him cook a 3 course meal :D

Last edited:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
What about getting a prozzie in and we all pay to f*** her with posters like 1066 should get in lots of dosh

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
555kaz said:

Or we could all pay to watch Seagullion in the kitchen, preparing a meal, after Sunday would pay £50 to watch him cook a 3 course meal :D

I'd pay for that. Set up a pay-per-view.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Get Fatboy Slim to do a gig... but this time he charges...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here