Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Forgotten Smith

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Does anyone know what this illness is that has struck down our troubled keeper ?
I don't recall any explanation at the time or since, but it seems he is still ill,which is just a little strange.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
He's homesick!

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
it's the 'we'll say he's injured until the transfer window so can he can f*** off back to jockoland' disease.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
He went to the doctors

Went the wrong way.

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
How many Smiths have played for the Albion? I can remember Bobby Smith, Jacky Smith, the current James Smith...

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Sorry. :down:

I just wanted to see what reaction that would get from the kind of lily livered person who thinks calling a bad player bad on the internet is the end of the world.
None.
How boring.

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Its a conspiracy story concocted to enable Poyet to get a different keeper in, much like Kuipers, he was ready 4 games or so a go apparently but what happened?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I would say he must have caught something, but that seems fairly unlikely.

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Talking of dodgy keepers, while we were at Gillingham my son wanted his photo taken with Nicky Rust, due to the height difference Rust asked if he should pick him up or bend over, i replied you better bend over, you might drop him :blush: Rust was ok about it btw and actually laughed, fair play to him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here