Horam
he was at the junior seagulls xmas party and seemed fine

quite a good laugh and nice bloke

he may be a nice bloke, but he is a SHIT goalkeeper

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
Talking of dodgy keepers, while we were at Gillingham my son wanted his photo taken with Nicky Rust, due to the height difference Rust asked if he should pick him up or bend over, i replied you better bend over, you might drop him :blush: Rust was ok about it btw and actually laughed, fair play to him.

you asked Nicky Rust to bend over?

I would rather Perry Digweed myself

BikiniandaPorkPie

Oct 29, 2008
Brighton
Back in '83 Graham Moseley and a mate got on the bus I was driving at Hove Town Hall heading into Brighton. I told people he dropped his change and they all believed me, but he didn't really.

Is that right that Graeme Smith was so depressed that he he threw himself in front of a bus, but it went under him?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
At any other club he probably would have been a world beater but good players seem to come to us and be shite.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Signed before 67/68 season and had a couple of seasons.

One of those midfield players who did little spectacular so a target of the boo boys from time to time. In current terms I suppose he's a bit of a Navarro type, slightly better.

Went on to Swindon and later managed them.

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
He's been suffering from a sore neck from watching so many shots going past him every match and he's suffering from a repetative strain injury caused by picking the ball out the net so many times.

The only good news is that his hands are fine as he hasn't used them once to stop a shot all season.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Will go back to Scotland in January and hopefully get his form back just to show a few on here that he is actually a pretty decent keeper.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Does anyone know what this illness is that has struck down our troubled keeper ?
I don't recall any explanation at the time or since, but it seems he is still ill,which is just a little strange.

Never mind Smith the keeper, he's shite, what I'd like to know is what's happened to Smith our midfielder?????? He seems to have disappeared without trace.

blue'n'white

Oct 5, 2005
2nd runway at Gatwick
I think it is probably a diplomatic cold or flu virus.
Feel a bit sorry for him actually - he's had to put up with an absolute rubbish defence which doesn't do what it should do which is protect him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here