Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] The football forum that couldn't be arsed to have an England v Czech official *** :shrug:

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I’m quite happy watching this on TV as I can get on with other stuff and when the final whistle goes I’m at home.

But why anyone would pay to go and watch this staggers me.

Because its En Ger Land! Two World Wars one World cup!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I think if it were 0-0, you'd feel differently. You can have an identical 90 minutes of football. You get a 95th minute penalty, the copy becomes "battles hard to the end against stoic opposition to get a good win" if you score, "two poor sides, and missed penalty sums up the lack of quality" if you miss. The scoreline often flatters the performance

But it's not 0-0, it's 1-0 because of a move started by the best player on the pitch Saka. Schick has been anonymous.

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Dull. If you are going to take off the scorer, and assist and slow down to a slow thing, then might as well gone for the draw, and at least get a chance in next round. There is no momentum in this performance ��

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
Mings is on, Looks like Gareth is going for the draw.

Gabbafella

Aug 22, 2012
First half we looked half decent. Second half, waistcoat takes off our two most influential players, starts playing boring, obvious and predictable snoozefest football and now he's brought on Mings!!
Maybe I've been spoiled with getting to watch potterball week in, week out, but watching England is soul destroying.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Chance to give Ben White 10 minutes on the big stage. But no. On comes Mings. Why? For what purpose? So Mings gets experience? To protect Mings from getting injured? To keep Mings fit for the next game? Fvcking joke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
If someone said to me 'England win the Euros or Brighton finish 15th next season' I'd take the latter without hesitation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here